• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weirdest music you like?

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Zapp & Roger's cool. So is Zhane- Hey Mr. Dj

I wouldn't necessarily call this guy's music weird. He is definitely different. A warm applause to Buckethead:
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X-vtyGZtK0"]Hills of Eternity By Buckethead[/YOUTUBE] I like his softer songs. You go Buckethead!

Ghetto_mocha

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hall and Oates and Sugar Ray are my guilty pleasures... And, I was told I should be ashamed of liking Styx and Supertramp, but I don't think so.

penelope

MBTI Type
INxJ
Cocorosie, Bjork, Deerhoof, Devendra Banhart all make my friends feel uncomfortable, but I love 'em.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hear some of this newfangled music involving "rock" and "roll" is enjoyable to some?

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="qrwYHgB8v3c"]Jurga - Angelai[/YOUTUBE]

Couldn't find a full song on youtube so have this.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Given my reputation as a music snob/dork, I like a lot of straight-up pop stuff, like Roxette and Hanson. What are the corniest/weirdest/goofiest groups or songs you like?

I like lots of weird music. Some of the bands sing in spanish among other things, and thus I can't even understand what they are singing, but I still like it...

- Ska-P (spanish Ska-band)
- Irish folk (The Dubliners, Wolfe Tones, Christy Moore, The Pogues, Clancy Brothers, Irish Descendants etc)
- Scottish music (the Corries, etc)
- Dropkick Murphys and The Real McKenzies (not THAT weird, but bagpipes and punk is a strange mix)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't know what weird means, but I definitely don't listen to radio-friendly music.

Still I'm varied, ranging from Krautrock to Psy Trance.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I like some French pop. The only reason why i would call it weird is because i don't speak French.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I love Finnish Folk Metal. It's just so awesome.

[Youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGywo81G6lk"]Finntroll-Trollhammeren[/youtube]

Honestly, bagpipes, synths, accordions coupled with punishing double bass and Finnish lyrics, singing about trolls? Can't really get much better.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love Finnish Folk Metal. It's just so awesome.

[Youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGywo81G6lk"]Finntroll-Trollhammeren[/youtube]

Honestly, bagpipes, synths, accordions coupled with punishing double bass and Finnish lyrics, singing about trolls? Can't really get much better.

I've seen these guys IRL... They're FROM Finland, and they can't speak swedish, but their songs are in swedish! :D And there are no bagpipes in that song, it's all synth.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ