• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The reasons for hating Dane Cook...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Oy vey!!!!

I said that I'd maybe, potentially, hypothetically copulate with him, not permanently, or semi-permanently mate, or procreate with him!!!

And I should clarify that I would only hypothetically do this, or him, if he was "himself", but not famous and if in person we happened to have chemistry.

Also, I have the ability/capacity of being able to be sexually attracted to a guy for strictly primal reasons.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah DD it would totally be meaningless sex with a handsome gentleman of otherwise indeterminate value. Not, like, a relationship or anything. I'm saving myself for Zach anyway.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
:rofl1: Okay okay you two!

Oy vey!!!!

I said that I'd maybe, potentially, hypothetically copulate with him, not permanently, or semi-permanently mate, or procreate with him!!!

And I should clarify that I would only hypothetically do this, or him, if he was "himself", but not famous and if in person we happened to have chemistry.

Also, I have the ability/capacity of being able to be sexually attracted to a guy for strictly primal reasons.

CC, sometimes you turn my Ni! :wubbie:

Yeah DD it would totally be meaningless sex with a handsome gentleman of otherwise indeterminate value. Not, like, a relationship or anything. I'm saving myself for Zach anyway.

So long as it's meaningless! You should probably rob him in the process! Yes yes! Rob him of all his stolen material! And of his fame so that CC could hypothetically envision him as a sole ONStand mating partner when she's ovulating and potentially jump him in primal passion if he just so physically happens to be near her! :devil:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Dane Cook is an interesting comic in that his whole shtick is heavily based, (I'd say roughly 90% of it), on his larger-than-life, charismatic delivery of what is indubitably an unoriginal, uninspired, wit-deprived, thought-recycling source of skimpy substandard material.

He is all bark and no dog.

All package and no present.

I view David Cross as Dane Cook's polar opposite, i.e. he's all content, while exhibiting minimal amounts of celebrated "cool".

In a sick sorta way, *looks left, looks right*, and strictly on an animalistic basis, I find Dane Cook sexually attractive.

He's chalk-full of testosterone and confidence, and in a hypothetical situation, sure, I'd do him.

But a guy like David Cross, a guy like him, would stop me in my tracks, and make me fall in love.
I think he's a tool bag, a tool bag that happens to have sex appeal, nothing more, nothing less!!!!

*note to self, honesty is not always the best policy*

And yes I'm being defensive, after all, this can be horribly misconstrued!!!

grrrrrrrr.

MBTI Type
INTJ
He is all bark and no dog.

All package and no present.

Love these. My favorite along this line is "all hat and no cowboy".

I view David Cross as Dane Cook's polar opposite, i.e. he's all content, while exhibiting minimal amounts of celebrated "cool".

Totally agree. I also nominate Patton Oswalt for the same position even if he sometimes gets a little too nakedly political for my taste.