• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Christina Ricci is Hawt!!

ygolo

My termites win
I'm watching her on Conan, and I found out that Christina Ricci read a lot as kid and had words (like chaos) that she pronounced in her own way because she never heard (just like me).

She was also talking about last month's Psychology Today's article "What Signals are You Sending?"

She also said she would make a good spy because she was small. I like her silly sense of humor.

Again, Christina Ricci is Hawt!! (even with the pig nose in the movie)

That is all.

sassafrassquatch

do-want-dowantdowantdowant.jpg

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like most everything about her except that giant forehead.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I like most everything about her except that giant forehead.
haha! I'm glad you said something cuz I didn't want to. We watched her last night and were trying to figure out what it was and ya know I think it's her forehead!

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
haha! I'm glad you said something cuz I didn't want to. We watched her last night and were trying to figure out what it was and ya know I think it's her forehead!

:cry: big foreheads are beautiful.
i've been sportin' a big forehead since 1986.

i love Christina Ricci.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Christina Ricci is beautiful partly because of her big forehead. I like big foreheads, because for me, it symbolizes intelligence. Triangular-shaped faces give me the same impression, as well.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think Christina Ricci is beautiful partly because of her big forehead. I like big foreheads, because for me, it symbolizes intelligence. Triangular-shaped faces give me the same impression, as well.

Intelligence was always my excuse for my big forehead.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I like the big forehead too, actually. Mary Shelley had a giant forehead too. Actually she looked quite a bit like Christina Ricci now that I think about it.

mary2.gif

377855961_f32d093923.jpg

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I like the big forehead too, actually. Mary Shelley had a giant forehead too. Actually she looked quite a bit like Christina Ricci now that I think about it.

mary2.gif

377855961_f32d093923.jpg

I would've been all over Mary Shelley back in the day. Unfortunately, I think she met Percy when she was like 17, so she was pretty well taken. We share a birthday, as well (not the same year, though).

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yep, she was 16 when they met and I think 17 when they married. I think they went to Lake Geneva when she was 17, right after the death of their first child.

Christina Ricci should totally play her. But who would play Shelley? Somebody melodramatic...

spartan26

MBTI Type
INTP
I think she's cute and a good actress. Really loved her in The Opposite of Sex and The Ice Storm. She's lost a lot of weight. I forget what mag she was in 2-3 years ago that she just looked sickly. It was like everything wrong in promoting appearance and image for girls and young women. W, maybe Esquire??? A couple of good shots and then day 1 at the methadone clinic. I thought there were times her head looked so big and awkward was based on an unnatural Q-tip body.

I saw some pics recently of her posing w/Reese Witherspoon that she really good. She seemed a little more naturally perportioned which I think often happens w/cubby faced little girls who don't really lose this until their mid to late twenties. Kinda like Martina Hingis, who was kinda cute Swiss Miss tennis phenom but was never sold like Anna or Sherapova. Not saying that she needed to be but that wasn't really considered an option.