• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

British Comedy

S

Sniffles

Mitchell and Webb are hilarious.

[youtube="uK-kWRAVmRU"]Are we the Baddies?[/youtube]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[YOUTUBE="FzaCVD4IMPI"]if you like black comedy...[/YOUTUBE]

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Talking of gallows humour, heeeere's Frankie!

Mock the Week is great.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's another Irish guy I'll go out of my way to see. Or, into town anyway.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OK. Saved the best for last. The Thick of It is the best British Comedy in the history of ever.
Warning: VERY strong language.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
[YOUTUBE="nhWCFnhtJcg"]Never Mind the Buzzcocks[/YOUTUBE]

Talking of gallows humour, heeeere's Frankie!

Mock the Week is great.

Frankie Boyle is... AWESOME! They should bring out a dvd with all his jokes that didn't make the cut on mock the week.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[youtube="hTNUm-pIFmQ"]Not the Nine O'clock News - Zak[/youtube]

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I love Britcoms!! Lately my obsessions are Peep Show and IT Crowd. My English husband even has our older kids hooked on IT Crowd. Even though he lol's at me I do love the old comedies like Are You Being Served and Keeping Up Appearances. AB Fab is always a favorite as well. Excellent thread!! Here is one of my all time favorite clips.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2szNKnsXo"]I'll put a move on you[/YOUTUBE]

I also kind of have a bit of a crush on Moss. heehee ;P

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuuImb7Shac"]street countdown[/YOUTUBE]

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Loved that first clip, Tigerlily! I always hear about The Mighty Boosh, but have never gotten to see an episode. Also, I'm totally going to name a band "Violent Quiche."

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I generally like britcoms, I like the IT crowd, Red Dwarf, Blackadder, AB Fab, A bit of fry and laurie, Father Ted (though that might be techincally Irish), Stacey and Gavin, etc

I could never get in to Jeeves and Wooster, I tried because I hugh laurie is one of my favorite actors