• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

And the Oscar goes to...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I must admit I found Jon Stewart's joke about Harrison Ford was funny! :D

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
Harrison Ford needs to stop drinking before award shows.

edit: JUNO!!!!!!!!1111one!!!!

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
I still think Ellen Page should have gotten best actress....the only way they academy can make up for that is to kill Jarvier Bardem and the Coen brothers, give Juno the Oscar for best flick, and give Daniel Day Lewis every other award left in the show.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never understood why anyone thinks Al Pacino is a good actor.

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
I dunno about that because I've never seen the Godfather movies.

But he plays the worst Cuban -- his Tony Montana was like a bad imitation of Ricky Ricardo.

He's brilliant in the Godfather movies. Besides, they're full of INTJ's. You should like them.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thinking the reason ILM won last year is because George Lucas made a public appearance at the Oscars. But he didn't this year, so ILM didn't win.

EDIT: This is a bad sign that There Will Be Blood won't win Best Picture. Coen Brothers won Best Directors for No Country for Old Men