• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

And the Oscar goes to...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Movies.

They entertain us.
They give us hope.
They touch us.
They inspire us.
Raise the human spirit.
A doorway to the human condition.
Blah. Blah. Blah.

I'm sick of those fucking cliches.

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
Movies.

They entertain us.
They give us hope.
They touch us.
They inspire us.
Raise the human spirit.
A doorway to the human condition.
Blah. Blah. Blah.

I'm sick of those fucking cliches.

Wasn't as bad as Clooney's speech from a couple years back.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jeez! I thought The Bourne Ultimatum was the worst of the three, but it's the one that gets all the Oscars... :huh:

Transformers at least deserved a nomination for Best Film Editing, too.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd rather see Norbit win best picture than No Country.

I have to admit, though, that Rick Baker never ceases to impress me with his makeup effects. It's sad that he had to be stuck with Norbit, though.

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
I have to admit, though, that Rick Baker never ceases to impress me with his makeup effects. It's sad that he had to be stuck with Norbit, though.

I can't even begin to understand why anybody could be so stupid as to think, while writing Norbit, "This is going to be hilarious" and then convince somebody who is even stupider to pay you a million for the script. If you can figure that one out for me, you may just be god.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't even begin to understand why anybody could be so stupid as to think, while writing Norbit, "This is going to be hilarious" and then convince somebody who is even stupider to pay you a million for the script. If you can figure that one out for me, you may just be god.

Norbit was so bad that I didn't bother to see it.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had to see how bad it was for myself. I walked out.

On a lighter note, Kazakhstan produces movies now? It seems Borat brought in a lot of tourism cash.

Haha!! But Austria won...so Kazakhstan must not be good at making them! ;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Didn't catch it, is this one of the retarded songs from Enchanted?

EDIT: Sure sounds like a Disney song.

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
Didn't catch it, is this one of the retarded songs from Enchanted?

I don't know, but the guy with the pseudo stoner hair who is singing it has a more annoying voice than Justin Timberlake and the Chocolate Rain guy doing a duet.

edit: "A song can lift your spirits, something something dreams, capture a movie's heart"
Forget suicide bombing the Oscars, I'm just going to bomb John Travolta.

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
I love how that one woman who won the award with that one British guy was just awkwardly staring off in different directions, and when presented the opportunity to speak just nodded her head and walked off.

Damn singers.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
I love how that one woman who won the award with that one British guy was just awkwardly staring off in different directions, and when presented the opportunity to speak just nodded her head and walked off.

Damn singers.

They are Irish.

Methinks she's an introvert.