User Tag List

First 3111213

ByMySword

Cool

I am sooooo happy that the Coens won the Oscar. No Country for Old Men really was the best movie of 2007 for those who haven't seen it. Of course everything the Coens do is the shit!!! But what the fuck was up with the Bourne Ultimatum winning Oscars. Personally, I didn't like ANY of them, but I can understand those that do. However, I don't think any of them were Oscar worthy. I really think this was just a give away cause the first two didn't win anything. But to me, its not epic enough for and Oscar. That's just my opinion. Oh, and Daniel Day Lewis is the shit as well. He deserved the Best Oscar win.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

And what was with Transformers losing to The Golden Compass for Best Visual Effects? I'm never gonna shut up about that.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    I am sooooo happy that the Coens won the Oscar. No Country for Old Men really was the best movie of 2007 for those who haven't seen it. Of course everything the Coens do is the shit!!! But what the fuck was up with the Bourne Ultimatum winning Oscars. Personally, I didn't like ANY of them, but I can understand those that do. However, I don't think any of them were Oscar worthy. I really think this was just a give away cause the first two didn't win anything. But to me, its not epic enough for and Oscar. That's just my opinion. Oh, and Daniel Day Lewis is the shit as well. He deserved the Best Oscar win.
    I'm still convinced that There Will Be Blood should have gotten best picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    And what was with Transformers losing to The Golden Compass for Best Visual Effects? I'm never gonna shut up about that.
    Come to California. We'll kill them together.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    But what the fuck was up with the Bourne Ultimatum winning Oscars. Personally, I didn't like ANY of them, but I can understand those that do. However, I don't think any of them were Oscar worthy. I really think this was just a give away cause the first two didn't win anything. But to me, its not epic enough for and Oscar. That's just my opinion.
    Well, the technical awards really don't have anything to do with the overall quality of the movie. Witness Norbit being nominated for makeup. In this case, it's about the job a couple of audio geeks did that no one really understands.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Well, the technical awards really don't have anything to do with the overall quality of the movie. Witness Norbit being nominated for makeup. In this case, it's about the job a couple of audio geeks did that no one really understands.
    Yep, the NTs in the movie industry are the ones who work behind the scenes!