• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NFL Playoffs

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Haha, I hardly qualify as a Seahawks fan. I never followed an NFL team in the past, mainly because 1. I didn't grow up in a house that celebrated sports, 2. when I was old enough to care about Football, I never lived anywhere with a team. Now I'm in Seattle and I love football... so I guess it's my new team.

You're from Chicago, Sparrows?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haha, I hardly qualify as a Seahawks fan. I never followed an NFL team in the past, mainly because 1. I didn't grow up in a house that celebrated sports, 2. when I was old enough to care about Football, I never lived anywhere with a team. Now I'm in Seattle and I love football... so I guess it's my new team.

You're from Chicago, Sparrows?

I lived there when I was little, my Dad and his family are from there and are all die hard Bears fans :). I had to represent <3, he had money on that game!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Word. That's forgivable of course.

I didn't get to go to a Hawks game this season, but I'm def gonna make it out to a game or two next one.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Choosing between the Patriots and the Jets is like getting asked if you want your punch in the face or the belly. Ugh.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Choosing between the Patriots and the Jets is like getting asked if you want your punch in the face or the belly. Ugh.

I felt like that last week with the Jets vs Colts game.

Now Im hoping it will be steelers vs packers in the superbowl.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

LOL. This echos my thoughts on Yankees vs. Red Sox all season long in baseball.

I've taken a small liking to the Jets. Sanchez is a USC guy so I tend to pull for him, I love watching their defense (especially Revis, guy is an absolute stud), and I kind of like the spunk, passion, and confidence of Ryan. I always kind of wrote him off as being an overemotional trash talker who wanted attention, but I think the guy genuinely loves the game and just has a ton of confidence in his team. I like that.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Welp... Looks like thats what it's going to be, slow. It's only the 2nd quarter but the Packer's are looking good.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
B.J. Raji gets a touchdown? Caleb Hanie throws two touchdown passes (we won't count the interception pass to B.J. Raji) - and who is this guy? lol unexpected moments in this game!