• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NFL Playoffs

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Thank you for demonstrating you can't answer a direct question.
Your question is irrelevant. A lack of a conviction doesn't make him not a rapist any more than OJ not being convicted makes him not a murderer.

Jaguar

Your question is irrelevant. A lack of a conviction doesn't make him not a rapist any more than OJ not being convicted makes him not a murderer.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I have answered the question, pretty clearly, in fact.

You are demonstrating that you believe that rapists are not rapists unless they are convicted in a court of law. Is this a position you really want to take?

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
You must be itching for another temporary ban or graveyard stint. Good luck on your quest.

Jaguar

For any TypeC mod to read, let's line them up:

I'm glad the rapist lost.

Who was convicted of rape?

Yeah, no one ever gets away with rape. Especially the rich.

I have answered the question, pretty clearly, in fact.

You are demonstrating that you believe that rapists are not rapists unless they are convicted in a court of law. Is this a position you really want to take?

You must be itching for another temporary ban or graveyard stint. Good luck on your quest.

Edit: We still have no answer to the question of: "Who was convicted of rape?"

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I couldnt hold it in anymore so I goggled it.

hint on who Lateralus's rapist is: Landmark in London

MBTI Type
INTJ
I wouldn't say that a rape conviction is the only way someone can be a rapist. But I would say that a rape conviction is the only way someone not directly involved in the events should be confident calling someone a rapist.

Jaguar

I wouldn't say that a rape conviction is the only way someone can be a rapist. But I would say that a rape conviction is the only way someone not directly involved in the events should be confident calling someone a rapist.

Agreed.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
When the accused doesn't have access to the "best" legal representation money can buy, which is the case with most rape accusations, I would probably agree. But the reality is, money buys justice. This wealth disparity is more evident with rape than with other crimes (like murder) because it is so difficult to prove a crime was even committed.

Roethlisberger has had more than one incident. If it happened only once, I could see myself giving him the benefit of the doubt. Twice? Not a chance, not with the type of money he can throw at the problem to avoid having to face the consequences of his actions.