• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How does this seem it would work in World of Warcraft?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am still trying to understand the changes being suggested (it was a little confusing moving from the overview to the detailed sections, I was having trouble seeing the correlation)...

... but one of the obvious questions is, what percentages of players actually enjoy grouping vs solo, and why is there an assumption that people would want to group more? Forcing people to group does promote the development of groupplay skills, but maybe many people prefer soloing.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
... but one of the obvious questions is, what percentages of players actually enjoy grouping vs solo, and why is there an assumption that people would want to group more? Forcing people to group does promote the development of groupplay skills, but maybe many people prefer soloing.
:yes: I would not enjoy being forced to group...I practically always drop something marked as a group quest.

Obviously, I'm also on a low-population server, but I've run into too many idiots-idiots, not inexperienced group players-to want to be forced into grouping. Especially considering how much trouble I've had trying to pick up a couple more people for a group.

Being forced to do a couple two man quests might not be so bad...it would be easier to find someone, and would provide some experience in working together.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
I adjusted the writing of the first few posts to make it clearer what the goals of these changes would be. The main point of these changes is to reduce level grinding, as well as deal with some problems it causes, among which are difficulties with instance groups.

The descriptions of the changes were rewritten to make it clearer why they would be suggested. the main change would be to increase the levels of azeroth and outland areas to create a smaller character level range. Other changes would be done to support this main change andhelp it work better.

Last edited: