• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

RPG related jokes

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
A couple of (I think dungeons and Dragons related, but definitely table RPG related) funny bits.

DM of the rings. NoahFence posted these at INTPcentral (Warning, they take a long time to read completely through.). although based on tabletop RPG games, there is plenty resembling computer RPG games, and probably stuff that anyone will find funny.

The Tale of Eric and the Dread Gazebo [rec.humor.funny], this is a short joke.

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Dungeons & Dragons:

"May the moon be your guide, for the stars, they point to the land. The moral of this story: Never stare directly into the sun." --Jeldin Ketrock, Halfling Ranger

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
If you've never seen Order of the Stick, it takes the whole In-Character and Out-Of-Character thing and ties it in knots, while brilliantly poking fun at almost every aspect of Fantasy play (also some contemporary humor, just to keep you on your toes).

Best D&D webcomic there is, IMO.

Order of the Stick

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
If you've never seen Order of the Stick, it takes the whole In-Character and Out-Of-Character thing and ties it in knots, while brilliantly poking fun at almost every aspect of Fantasy play (also some contemporary humor, just to keep you on your toes).

Best D&D webcomic there is, IMO.

Order of the Stick

Sweet! Having just played through NWN2 OC it is making me smile. By the way, NWN2 works just great a year down the line all patched up to date. I make it one crash in the whole 100 hour campaign, a couple of slow downs and bugs easily avoided. (just in case you were wondering)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
I wonder if we could have a thread with any success based on typing the members of the order of the stick?

I vote Belkar for INTP :D
(Reminds me of Hustler for some reason...)

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
Vaarsuvius: INTJ
Durkan: ISTJ
Elan: ESFP
Haley: EN?P - could go either way on T/F, though I lean toward T (example)
Roy (has boobies): ESFJ
Belkar: I'd have to say E instead of I, his need for an audience is intense at times. Also I'd go with S, he prefers killing large creatures because they thump better when they fall. T or F is hard to guage with a psychopath, but T seems to take it. P is a given.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
"We have a psychopathic killer to type. He's short and very feisty."
"ESTP"
"Okay so next up we have..."

:rofl1: