• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Street Fighter 4

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Who else plays this game?! I need opponents!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't even know a new version was out. What system is it on?

Atomic Fiend

Came out a few years back yeah, and they released a more balanced version with more characters. Super Street Fighter 4.

Just wait for Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8SD_M_ccac"]Super Street Fighter 4.[/YOUTUBE]

Risen, I thought I hinted to you already - it's about the next instalment to the game, and it's Super Street Fighter 4!

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8SD_M_ccac"]Super Street Fighter 4.[/YOUTUBE]

Risen, I thought I hinted to you already - it's about the next instalment to the game, and it's Super Street Fighter 4!

Youtube says I'm not allowed to watch it in the USA -_-. I might pick up super street fighter if it gets rid of some of the hax crap characters do, such as Zangief's twister move, E Honda (everything he does), and to a lesser extent, Ken's shoryuken (flaming upercut of cheapness). In regular SF 4, the grappling style characters can be a real pain in the ass for any non grappling type.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Rented the super version yesterday for the 360. Don't like how you don't have to work to unlock any of the characters :/. Everything is pretty much handed to you. Funny trend in video games these days. Some controls and game elements have been tweaked a bit, nothing much "better" imo. The online modes are interesting, but I much prefer the old one on one combat instead of waiting while other people fight and all that crap. No point to it. At least they got rid of that god forsaken theme song.

And btw, Juri sucks. I repeatedly raped her with Cammy on hardest difficulty and online. INFJs weren't meant to fight.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dude, I don't know how to grapple. I'm currently getting on hard play:

Attack: A
Defense: C
Technique: B
... on average. Must train harder on Technique! Defense, I'm going to have to pick up as I go along. How the hell would I compensate Attack for Defense - when you're doing fine singlehandedly on Attack, any way?