User Tag List

12 Last

Enneagram

Default Sidney Crosby (hockey)

Does anyone care about the NHL, and Sidney Crosby`s point streak. Does anyome care about hockey at all. Also, I apologize, I don`t know how to make my keyboard stop acting french so I can`t use question marks.

MBTI
    ISTx

Hockey rules. Sidney is a beast. I don't know what else to say.

Epiphany

I haven't really followed this season, but not from a lack of interest; I just don't have the time. I'll probably watch the playoffs though.

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Absolutely love hockey!!! As a Bruins fan I don't really like Sid but I think he's good for the game if it gets people watching
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yes, Hockey is my favorite sport. And I happen to be a Pens fan, so yes... We Doooooooooooooooo care about Sid. Also <3 my man Fleury though.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Yes, Hockey is my favorite sport. And I happen to be a Pens fan, so yes... We Doooooooooooooooo care about Sid. Also <3 my man Fleury though.
    I am still mad at Fleury for blowing it in the Gold Medal World Juniors game against you guys a while back (he shot the puck off his own defenceman and it went in the net).

I was just asking, because there weren`t many hockey threads and Sid is the talk of the NHL, so why not make it about him. Also, he is from the Maritimes, just like me, so I root for him.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    Does anyone care about the NHL, and Sidney Crosby`s point streak. Does anyome care about hockey at all. Also, I apologize, I don`t know how to make my keyboard stop acting french so I can`t use question marks.
    Hold Ctrl and hit Shift twice .. that will solve that nasy french keyboard problem which used to haunt me.. But NO MORE!!!!!

I care about Hockey.. Not life or death care.. But I am a lifelong fan of the game.
    I loved when My Habs beat up Pittsburgh in the playoffs last year..
    This was a happy time for me

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Hold Ctrl and hit Shift twice .. that will solve that nasy french keyboard problem which used to haunt me.. But NO MORE!!!!!

I care about Hockey.. Not life or death care.. But I am a lifelong fan of the game.
    I loved when My Habs beat up Pittsburgh in the playoffs last year..
    This was a happy time for me
    Well I was torn when the Habs one. Because Crosby is a fellow Maritimer, but my family are all French Hab fans. Ultimately I was happy for the Habs, as they are my team.

Interesting fact: In the playoffs last year, Hal Gill blocked more shots than Carey Price.

Edit: Your tip didn`t work though See what I mean ÉÉÉÉÉÉ haha

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hmmm Watch this.. ÉÉÉÉÉÉ ??????? It works my friend ..

Well I am a Fan of Crosby.. The only time I can't be is when he plays against MTL.. and even then who am I kidding? Crosby is the prototypical franchise player superstar.. What's not to like about the guy??

Here is some advice I found online

Go to control panel, select regional and language,double click on that icon, then choose keyboard and languages, click on change keyboard, it will open for you all language you choose to show, select the French language and hit remove. this will turn it off from your option.

Enneagram

Oh you're right, I must have kept doing it twice? Thanks

But yeah, even Crosby's favourite team growing up was the Habs, so he wouldn't argue with us. As for what's not to like: A lot of people call him a whiner, which I disagree with, but it seems to be a common complaint.