First 12

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    Oh you're right, I must have kept doing it twice? Thanks

But yeah, even Crosby's favourite team growing up was the Habs, so he wouldn't argue with us. As for what's not to like: A lot of people call him a whiner, which I disagree with, but it seems to be a common complaint.
    OH well no one's perfect.. So he's a bit of a cry baby.. Maybe some people are too young to remember Gretzky .. The guy whined so much you would get a penalty just for body checking him cleanly.
    Crosby is all right

Epiphany

Has anyone played NHL '11? I am amazed at how much better it is than last year's game. Most notably, the body checks are harder and the gameplay is more intense and realistic. Unfortunately, there is still no glass-shattering. I remember when you could shatter the boards in NHL '98 for Super Nintendo.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UEqkKf67Hg"]NHL '11[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    Does anyone care about the NHL, and Sidney Crosby`s point streak. Does anyome care about hockey at all.
    I absolutely love hockey and have all of my life. Let's put it this way. When late July/early Aug rolls around I get that junkie feeling and I'm happy to watch a little kid pee wee game. Thank god for the The NHL Channel. Sidney Crosby, aside from the points streak, has matured and grown. He's an amazing player, no question. Time will tell if he is one of the greatest ever.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

So theres no official word yet, but rumor is that Crosby is out for the season. And as long as he's been out, I believe it. Apparently you have to go 10 days without any concussion-like symptoms to be cleared to play - and Crosby hasn't. With him and Malkin both out... I have a hard time getting excited about the upcoming playoffs. =/
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    So theres no official word yet, but rumor is that Crosby is out for the season. And as long as he's been out, I believe it. Apparently you have to go 10 days without any concussion-like symptoms to be cleared to play - and Crosby hasn't. With him and Malkin both out... I have a hard time getting excited about the upcoming playoffs. =/
    Yeah I saw this coming. He was on track for an amazing season too.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

figsfiggyfigs

I am duty bound to support The Flames....

but...

Crosby is adorable.

I remember the 2010 Olympics. I went apeshiz when he scored... *swoons*

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I am duty bound to support The Flamer....
    Thanks, babe.

I mean, I'm not "Flamer"!! :steam: