User Tag List

Thread: Brett Favre

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Brett Favre

Streak Ends at 297.

Thoughts?

I think it's an amazing feat to go put his body through this for almost 19 years?

I'm kind of disappointed he was forced out the game, but I don't think he would have left by any other means.

I pray that he doesn't crumble and turn to mush in 5 years from being so beat up.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

ESPN has had his cock lodged in their mouths far too long and I'm really quite sick of hearing about him. Great streak, great quarterback, but the show is over.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    ESPN has had his cock lodged in their mouths far too long and I'm really quite sick of hearing about him. Great streak, great quarterback, but the show is over.
    I pray this is old news today. It was all over the place yesterday. If you think about it, his performance this season should have prepared our minds for this day, because it was obvious he was on his way out.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

next one out: Peyton

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'm really quite sick of hearing about him.
    ^^^^THIS.

And all his retire/come back/retire/come back bullshit. I'm comforted to know that he isn't coming back this time. Don't get me wrong he was great, but at the same time... I'm sick of his shit.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    next one out: Peyton
    Peyton is the MAN (ning)

It's mercifully over. Except for hearing about it, that is.

I can't help but wonder how many games he was injured enough that his team would have been better served by his backup, but the streak needed to be kept alive.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post

I can't help but wonder how many games he was injured enough that his team would have been better served by his backup, but the streak needed to be kept alive.
    I don't think we'd have done any better with Tarvaris... from what I understand, Chilly was the biggest problem. I really don't even care about football but even I'm a little bit disappointed. It doesn't help that we also lost our "home field advantage" last night since our home field, uh, collapsed... not that it would have mattered. The Vikings basically just sucked this year.

As for Favre, I like him, but yeah, I think the time has come for him to hang it up.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Enneagram

Haha, last game he messed up and then got injured. That`s the way to leave the game: Confused and disgraced.