• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

POST songs you're embarrassed to admit you listen to

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It was a blow, I'll admit it. A bold strategic move. But I'm still moving, you weren't expecting that, were you?

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=4945" target="_blank">EJCC</a> <-- pulling you into the post update, this is also one of my favorite videos EVAR. It's so wrong.

EXCELLENT. Oh my god.

Related:

Ok I've been trying, I swear, but I have good reasons for all my other guilty pleasure songs. So none of these will be as good as the first one I posted. Ah well:

^ because it's freaking hilarious, and the awkward mood shifts carry over perfectly into music video form

^ This sort of rednecky blues-hard-rock indelibly shaped my music tastes, growing up, so it's hard for me to decide whether it's worth being ashamed of

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EXCELLENT. Oh my god.

Related:

Ok I've been trying, I swear, but I have good reasons for all my other guilty pleasure songs. So none of these will be as good as the first one I posted. Ah well:

^ because it's freaking hilarious, and the awkward mood shifts carry over perfectly into music video form

^ This sort of rednecky blues-hard-rock indelibly shaped my music tastes, growing up, so it's hard for me to decide whether it's worth being ashamed of

That poster is amazing. I hope they found him...

Hah, know those songs. I've seen Black Stone Cherry live, they were part of some metal festival lineup.

And as far as shame... Don't you ever, ever be ashamed of your Nickleback loving self. /ENFP

But I think those songs belong just fine here. ;)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

The embarrassing part is not even so much the song but that Britney in this time period is basically the source of my permanent sense of style aesthetics. Golden glow, shimmery makeup, sun-streaked dark golden hair, long-sleeved white sweater and bright blue jean cutoffs at the beach, baggy white pants, long white dress, etc.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

The embarrassing part is not even so much the song but that Britney in this time period is basically the source of my permanent sense of style aesthetics. Golden glow, shimmery makeup, sun-streaked dark golden hair, long-sleeved white sweater and bright blue jean cutoffs at the beach, baggy white pants, long white dress, etc.

This is adorable.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hah, know those songs. I've seen Black Stone Cherry live, they were part of some metal festival lineup.
Oh man, I'll bet that was awesome.
And as far as shame... Don't you ever, ever be ashamed of your Nickleback loving self. /ENFP
:irked: I don't LOVE Nickelback. Just that one and "How You Remind Me".

/misplaced hipster pride

(Thank you though :) )
Okay I think this beats my Nickelback vid. :nice: :yes:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

ok I do like katy perry, but she's so hot, I want to eat her face.:sorry: I am ashamed

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Sing this to myself every morning before i go out and conquer the world.

:smile::happy0065:

..just keep it on the DL :threaten:

Noon

I end up hearing a lot of Nick Jr. babysitting my nephew.
This one... is catchy :ninja:
Couldn't tell it was Alicia Keys at first.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

What's even more embarrassing is that I've gotten weepy listening to this overwrought musical equivalent of processed cheese. She does have a technically amazing voice, though.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Top this!

I have a serious personal attachment to this song.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The most embarrassing thing I could think of is probably My Chemical Romance and Brand New, though that's not really that bad and embarrassing... right?

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bitch please. I just discovered Jeffree Star's music and I like it. And I'm not even ashamed. Love his hair here <3