• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

POST songs you're embarrassed to admit you listen to

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
...just because punkrock girls ain't supposed to. ;) ...well I listen to other stuff too that would raise eyebrows at the local. I am pretty open about it though. :D

Burger King

Actually I'm embarrassed about most of the stuff I listen to, but I figured this be the internet, and no one cares.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Probably not as embarrassed as I should be, but I still have fond memories of seeing them at Cornerstone Festival when I was nineteen.

Permabanned
:ninja:

Starry

I don't think I've ever seen this video before and I actually like it...the mid-century (?) images...but Rob Zombie is disgusting.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
all the orchestral film score tracks i listen to. i get a lot of shit from my wife for it.