• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NFL week 13

fecaleagle

MBTI Type
INTj
So I've noticed a few NFL gambling threads and thought I start one.

Tonight we have the Texans @ Eagles with PHI -8

This is not an easy one, but I'm going with -8. Houston has a lot of pressure on them to perform from last week's impressive victory at home, and Philadelphia has to come back and prove that they are the best in their division. I think Schaub struggles and the Eagles will capitalize on some key turnovers. For kicks, I'm thinking 34-20 final score

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would stay away from this game at Eagles -8. The Eagles will certainly score against the Texans' sieve of a secondary. But last week the Bears' mediocre-at-best offense put up 31 on the Eagles. Asante Samuel will also be very limited if he even plays, and so Andre Johnson will run free. I see something like an Eagles 30-24 win.

fecaleagle

MBTI Type
INTj
We were both pretty close! I had the Eagles score right and you the Texans, haha

Hopefully more people post their predictions for this Sunday

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm waiting for Monday...Go Pats!! :)

fecaleagle

MBTI Type
INTj
Staying away from the spread on the noon games. But I'm taking moneyline upsets with the Bengals and the 49ers

Edit: Rethought everything and deleted my previous post with spread predictions haha.

The Pats game will be a tough one to figure out...I'll have to think hard over it!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm starting to get excited about the Bears. They kicked ass last week.