• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lyrics you frack up

F

figsfiggyfigs

Ever listened to a song, and sang along to the lyrics, thinking they were one thing, when in fact they weren't, yet you continue to sing it your way anyways?

I do this quite often.

Please post your frack ups. : )

I was just listening to Wind of Changes

Actual Lyrics:
I follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park
Listening to the wind of change
An August summer night
Soldiers passing by

Here is how it goes

First, I thought the beginning was French, so I always just ramble the start dramatically since I fail at being Canadian.

volvo mass a que
dun tu donkey pong

auga summer night
Soldiers passing by

Yup. True story.

I have tons of these, but Exams top Typoc on the priority list.
tuzky-bunny-emoticon-000019.gif

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
U2's I still haven't found what I'm Looking for...

I don't even know what the original lyric is, but I always say I HILL MOUNTAIN, ....I think It's I Have climbed highest mountain....

That particular one drives my SO crazy, because although I know it's wrong I feel the need to scream a nonsensical sentence.

Then in Daft Punk's Digital Love,

Last night I had a dream about you,
In this dream I'm dancing right beside you
And it looked like everyone was having fun
the kind of feeling i've waited so long,

Last night I had to clean the bathroom,
In this dream, I'm melting right beside you,
And it it cloaked everyone having fun...

O________O

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The start of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

I initially thought the bolded line was the "girl with colitis goes by."

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Devo's "Whip it"

Real lyric: Try to detect it!

I heard: Tattoo detective!

gromit

likes this
There is this oldies song that goes 'life would be ecstasy, you and me, and Leslie'. That's weird/kinda kinky. Who's Leslie, and why isn't s/he ever mentioned in the rest of the song? I always wondered.

I think I was a little disappointed/relieved to find out that the actual lyrics are 'you and me, endlessly'.

gromit

likes this
And of course Blinded by the Light. Nobody knows the actual lyrics, just that it has something to do with a douche.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Blinded by the light.
wrapped up like a douche,
another roller in the night.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
There is this oldies song that goes 'life would be ecstasy, you and me, and Leslie'. That's weird/kinda kinky. Who's Leslie, and why isn't s/he ever mentioned in the rest of the song? I always wondered.

I think I was a little disappointed/relieved to find out that the actual lyrics are 'you and me, endlessly'.

Hee, that reminds me of "Ain't no woman like the one-eyed Gott."

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Being Christmas time, I just remembered one that I do. In the song "Blue Christmas" the real lyrics are "You'll be doing alright, with your Christmas of white....", but I used to think (and still prefer) "scooby-doo is alright..." :D
2.gif