• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Love songs only

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx

I will propose to my future wife using the first one:D

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'm surprised no one even noticed these guys were singing. :alttongue:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Leonard Cohen's I'm Your Man, sung by Nick Cave.

I just checked out my long list of favorite songs, and can't really find many at all, at least not in the traditional sense, lol. I guess I'm not really a love song kind of person. Although, I have some beautiful John Lennon love songs. I think he was one of the best when it comes to describing true love, especially lyrically.

And Syd Barrett's Wines and Dined. It's one of my favorite songs by him.

Jewel Box by Jeff Buckley is also amazing.

I'm going to be cliche and put this song too. :D

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking, none of my music has the typical love song kind of deal going on :)eww: btw) but then I remembered the great late Kevin, the king of ENFPs :