User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    So did my husband (big Babylon 5 fan).

I called her "crazy French chick".

I had difficulty accepting the motivation of the character Michael. I find it hard to believe that he'd agree to not only head back toward the island but to kill even more people in order to make peace with killing the DUI twins (can't remember the characters' names). I just don't buy it.

Yea.. at least Perrineau's acting really improved in the 4th season. His acting in the "meet kevin johnson" is worth of remark.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    So did my husband (big Babylon 5 fan).

I called her "crazy French chick".
    I felt bad for her. 16 years of isolation, that's a nightmare. Then finally seeing her daughter again, and getting shot soon after. Very tragic.

I had difficulty accepting the motivation of the character Michael. I find it hard to believe that he'd agree to not only head back toward the island but to kill even more people in order to make peace with killing the DUI twins (can't remember the characters' names). I just don't buy it.
    Michael is a selfish bastard who doesn't think things through...ever. He told his kid. What a moron.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post

Michael is a selfish bastard who doesn't think things through...ever. He told his kid. What a moron.

Being selfish isn't the problem. The problem is that he is also dumb and too emotive. Such a combination can only end in disgrace for the person.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by sam988 View Post
    Being selfish isn't the problem. The problem is that he is also dumb and too emotive. Such a combination can only end in disgrace for the person.
    He put his own needs above his child's by telling Walt what he did. He's willing to kill more people to 'redeem' himself. The guy even tried to commit suicide, another selfish act (he has a child). It looks like selfishness is a primary trait of his character, to me.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by sam988 View Post
    Yea.. at least Perrineau's acting really improved in the 4th season. His acting in the "meet kevin johnson" is worth of remark.
    I've liked him ever since Oz.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

So, how long until new episodes again?
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

I think mid-April.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

All right. I can make it. I think.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

April 24th is too long to wait!

MBTI
    GONE

Spoiler Warning:

Did somone else already mention that the shooting at the end of the last episode (where BF and Rosseau get shot) was most likely a set up by Ben? He wanted to kill all the obstacles to him owning and controlled Rosseau's daughter and he ordered his minions to kill the bf and the biological mother. Though, once he's told his daughter tried to 'sell him out' by announcing she's his daughter -- I dunno, I think he actually might be proud that she realized and took advantage of her only trump card in a crisis situation.

If the writers of the show happen to be reading this, now that we know Ben survives this season (boo) can we have something horrible happen to him like he gets castrated or his daughter gets pregnant and adopted by Widmore? Then the grandchild would be a Widmore.

There is nothing more satisfying for a viewer and fan than to see bad-guys get some excruciatingly emotionally painful retribution. Or a kick in the ego.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari