First 678910 Last

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Is Aaron officially one of the Six?
    Officially? Not sure . . . Just speculatin'.
    Last edited by anii; 03-16-2008 at 02:17 PM.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't see any other options. There's no way in hell that you-know-who would not be with you-know-who-else unless you-know-who-else is very much dead.
    That kid with Kate is Aaron? Was that explicitly stated? I never saw it. I assumed Sawyer got her pregnant and that was her own kid, which is why Jack had such a big problem with the whole situation. Why would Jack have a problem with Aaron? That's his nephew (though he doesn't know it).
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    That kid with Kate is Aaron? Was that explicitly stated? I never saw it. I assumed Sawyer got her pregnant and that was her own kid, which is why Jack had such a big problem with the whole situation. Why would Jack have a problem with Aaron? That's his nephew (though he doesn't know it).
    She said "Hi, Aaron" at the end of that episode where she was on trial.

Also, he may have found out that Claire was his sister after returning to the US.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Also, he may have found out that Claire was his sister after returning to the US.
    That still doesn't explain why he'd have a problem with it.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That still doesn't explain why he'd have a problem with it.
    No, I didn't think that it would, but I'm accustomed to Lost not giving me all the information I need to come to a conclusion. Just answering the "he doesn't know that yet" remark- he doesn't on the island but it seems plausible that he would either figure it out, or someone would tell him, or the media would find out and play it up ("Long lost brother and sister reunited on flight 815, unbeknownst to either!") or whatever.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I finally caught up tonight.

Sigh. Poor Jin. But I had thought it odd for Jin and Sun to both make it out, so...

And yes, perhaps technically Aaron would make "six," but I would think when they say "Six" they'd mean six adult cast members by that.

So... what is up with Michael now? I have no idea what deal he swung with Ben before he left. And what happened to Walt? And... eeeep!

And... you know, I don't really care if Juliet thought she ultimately had good reasons for doing what she did, she still gets my "Bitch of the Night" award for that little trick she pulled.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Jack is totally capable of having guilt and blaming himself for Claire not making it off the island or harboring resentment toward his father for fathering a child with another woman or any number of emotionally constipated reasons for not being able to bring himself to see Aaron. He's like that.

With the information we currently have, I'll go with guilt.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I liked Danielle, dammit.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Last edited by PuddleRiver; 03-25-2008 at 12:50 AM.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

I liked Danielle, dammit.
    So did my husband (big Babylon 5 fan).

I called her "crazy French chick".

I had difficulty accepting the motivation of the character Michael. I find it hard to believe that he'd agree to not only head back toward the island but to kill even more people in order to make peace with killing the DUI twins (can't remember the characters' names). I just don't buy it.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org