First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    I caught the same connection... I think Lila ripped each of them new ones at separate times.

For me, enough time elapsed between Angel and Lost. I don't confuse the characters.
    That's my problem, then. I'm still not all the way through Angel.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Default This week's episode...

I'm disappointed they switched to flashbacks. Or at least that's what it seems like. Makes me doubt that the writing team has a good handle on the plot and story arch. I need to trust the writers... I've invested alot of time and attention in this show. I can see that they respect our intelligence, and they try their best to provide regular recaps to keep us all up to date.

But I'm worried that they're flying too much by the seat of their pants. In watching the recap of the first 3 season, I realized how tight and cohesive it was, given all of the consecutive threads they were trying to wrangle. So I expected the flashforwards to be a given for the entirety of Season 4, once they were introduced.

I'll just have to wait and watch to see if switching back and forth between techniques works out...

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    I'm disappointed they switched to flashbacks. Or at least that's what it seems like. Makes me doubt that the writing team has a good handle on the plot and story arch. I need to trust the writers... I've invested alot of time and attention in this show.

I'll just have to wait and watch to see if switching back and forth between techniques works out...
    I think that last night's show may have been an anomaly - it seemed far more about introducing the 4 new "Ben hunter" characters than truly advancing the story lines of the main characters. I wouldn't be surprised to see more flash-forwards in the future. Will have to wait and see though - I'm reserving judgment - as much as I enjoy this show at times, the writers have the tendency to jerk the audience around at times too.

MBTI
    INTP

From last nights episode, Sayid is the confirmed 4th of the Oceanic six. And it looks like Ben made it over too, though he wouldn't be included among the Oceanic six. Next week should give us another.

I'm really wondering who the person in the coffin is from Jack's flash-forward. I doubt it is one of the survivors, as Jack stated that person wasn't a friend, though it still was someone that seemed to have a pretty profound affect on him. Maybe it's Ben from a later future than Sayid's future.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I dunno. I need to re-watch it and not fall asleep this time. I still think they may be time traveling. I am not going to be happy if LOST turns out to be another Twin Peaks but if it does at least the eye candy is better.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

So, this week's episode:

1. They are back to flashforwards again... what does it mean??!!
    2. Naveen Andrews is HOT-HOT-HOT!!! OMfreakinG.
    3. My guess on the Oceanic 6: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sawyer (Kate says in last season's finale flashforward "he'll be wondering where I am" or similar - that can only be Sawyer right?). That leaves the dead body. I don't think it's Ben or Locke. It might be someone we haven't been introduced to yet.
    4. Did I mention - Sayid=hotness personified?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Sayid is incredibly, incredibly sexay. This is true. However, I did laugh when the girl opened the door and he was in his tux with his hair all done up and flipped out, Gidget style.

However, I also think the skinny new scientist guy is pretty cute, so my tastes are clearly questionable.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I say Claire dies.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

That seems like a definite possibility. Or maybe there's a broohahah during the rescue/escape from the island and Claire gets left behind with the majority of the crash survivors.

So now we know that the "he" waiting for Kate to return from her rendezvous with Jack at the airport is not Sawyer but Aaron. Hmmm...

Why are the "Six" saying there were only 8 survivors?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

OMG what a great episode!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii