• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone obsessed with The Beatles?

intpgirl

MBTI Type
INTP
:D Hi there.

Any of you obsessed with The Beatles?

I had been, but.. wondering if any of you are obsessed with them right now.

:yes: I'd love to know some Beatles Fans.

lbloom

MBTI Type
INTP
I love them, and I'm pretty sure I've heard most of what they've done, but I'm not anywhere close to obsessed.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
If knowing the instruments, amps, mics, mixing desk, and outboard processing they used on a song-by-song basis is obsessive, then I guess I am, but then again, I love learning about recording technology in general, so I do that with a few bands.

Did you know that the Beatles' Abbey Road and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon were both mixed on the same EMI TG-series mixing desk?

cheers,
Ian

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP

The remixed "love" album, done for the Cirque du Soleil. That's :nice:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

I was young when the Beatles came out.
I loved their early romantic music, but I hated the hippie music of their hippie days.
I never liked John's style. Paul McCartney was always my favorite.

Apparently, the teens have re-discovered the Beatles; my 17 year old son is currently interested in them.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
they're alright, i guess

it seems like they're out of touch with the 21st century, though

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Beatles have this slight revival going on, what with Across The Universe coming on. I was part of the "young'n revival force" too. I'm not as into it as I used to be...2 months ago. =P