• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Panorama photography

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I've been trying to expand and develop my photography skills, particularly when it comes to natural subjects and landscape photos, and have come to see that taking panorama images is the next step in helping my photography to evolve. What are your tips/tricks/secrets to taking good panorama images?

Here are a few examples of my first attempts. I think these were 4 images at most. I did not realize at the time that the proper way to rotate the camera is about its lens (as opposed to my face/eyes :doh:). As such, many of my photos have that warped sky appearance. I'd greatly appreciate some constructive criticism on these.