User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

29k words here. This is the shittiest thing I've ever written, but I'm getting my ideas on "paper" and that's what's important.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm at 30k and only now have I figured out what I'm doing.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I wrote a lot of bullshit today. It's about how I bet the queen cheats at Scrabble (I'm sad > True freedom doesn't exist > Other people killed freedom > Other people are stupid conformists and can not be trusted > the queen cheats at Scrabble).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I quit NaNo.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Today's the last day - any updates? Sorry to hear you quit Kat ... are you still writing at all?

I made it to a little over 29k ... 29 018. Of course, if you added up all my posts here lately, I would likely be at 100 000 words :rolli:.

I learned that if I start writing, more comes. The hurdle always seemed to be to me in the past that I could only imagine the beginning, and never know where it would go. I now feel I have a much clearer path to how the whole story will be realized, and that's been a great revelation.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I bailed on day 3. I didn't post my resignation because I didn't want to discourage anyone else. I was seriously stressing out. I just can't write at that pace. Maybe I'll try to write something someday at a less breakneck speed.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Epic Fail on my part. I blame it on not being around on the weekends. I did get halfway done though, and plan to finish by Jan 1.

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Epic win here! 55,577 words by midnite on the 30th.

to everyone who attempted NaNo this year!
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I stopped halfway because I lost my writer's block and I could go on with my big project again.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    ENTP

There are a few reasons why I don't participate.

1) November. If there is one month in the year I wouldn't be able to write, it's november. It's the busiest month of the year.
    2) I don't really like the goal. Though I'd like to increase the quantity of my writing, I don't really want to lose on quality.

I'm going to measure myself how many words I write a day, how long I'm writing and probably (for the quality goal) the most important thing: how many words netto; so writing minus scratching.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women