• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eyedea dead at 28 :(

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Never heard of him.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I hadn't either, but he was from the Twin Cities? This is our local entertainment paper.

Always sad to see a life end at such a young age. The article doesn't say what happened-- was he ill?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Why does this not surprise me...

I always got that vibe from him...

His career seems to have peaked far too early in his life, and he really didn't have much to show for it...

And he wanted so bad to be on top, that I don't think he could've handled being more or less unknown, with his best days behind him, for too long...

It's tough knowing you're always just gunna play second-fiddle to Slug...

One of my old favorites:

[YOUTUBE="40MA0pl7Oa0"]:headphne:[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="qhmEZlKhLkw"]:party:[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I dont know how he died, I think its a secret for now....

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I used to have First Born. RIP. I loved his lyrics, his weird songs, his voice.