• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

the Pinnacle of Science Fiction

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
the pinnacle of science fiction
is the Millennium Falcon.

it is pretty much my greatest dream in life to live on the Millenium Falcon.

cockpit.jpg

millennium_falcon_interior1.jpg

what are some AWESOME sci-fi things that get you charged up?
what does it for you guys?

we watched City of Lost Children here again today, that is a great one. ++
i am HUGE into Brazil, that is maybe my favorite movie ever. haha, such a good movie.
"Confess quickly! if you hold out you'll jeopardize your credit rating!" :laugh:

582093783_f7d4585a41.jpg

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I have to admit I have still to watch Brazil.

They can bash The Phantom Menace all they want, the "duel of the fates" is my iconic scene for the whole series. For the first time, you really got a sense of the power of the Jedis/Siths.

Dune is also heavily ingrained in my mind. Never saw it from start to finish until relatively recently, but my brother loved the movie, and as a kid I was exposed to it's weirdness numerous times. The music still echoes.

Scifi is one of the least well-used genres in movie history in my opinion. I love the concept, but there has been a lot of shit.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Brazil is awesome, you should check it out.
Blade Runner is super cool too, i haven't seen it in a while but that is such a good movie.
but Brazil does it for me, it is so hilarious and awesome++

The 5th Element is one of the best sci-fi movies, i love it. it is perfect!
12 Monkeys is really good too.

KDude

The only thing that sparks the imagination more than being a Pimp is being a Space Pimp. Complete with cape, green babes, and (ironically penis headed) robot sidekick.

c19f2origshesgreenstart.jpg

winpictureslandocalriss.jpg
buckrogersu.jpg

Seriously though, Dune is probably my favorite story. You could almost call it fantasy in some ways, since it doesn't emphasize technology. Everything I like about it is mostly the spiritual/magical side (same with Star Wars and Jedi). Unfortunately, movie versions haven't lived up to the books.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Brazil is awesome, you should check it out.
Blade Runner is super cool too, i haven't seen it in a while but that is such a good movie.
but Brazil does it for me, it is so hilarious and awesome++

The 5th Element is one of the best sci-fi movies, i love it. it is perfect!
12 Monkeys is really good too.

These are all great movies.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Just give me:
1) a time machine/spaceship like The TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space).but with better navigational support.
TARDIS+HQ.jpg

2) Mindcontrol/psionics/telepathy
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ef21b34e970b-600wi.jpg

3) regeneration/agelessness/super immunity
Wolverine-Anger.JPG

Also give me a Genie Side kick who can grant me sexual favors and wishes too...(and won't wish away the stuff above...I have already made that mistake)
barbaraeden2.jpg

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
A Romulan Warbird decloaking and wreaking havoc on their unsuspecting foes.