User Tag List

First 567

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Wow...We all need to have a big party!

For those who don't like to or won't dance, I'll fix something yummy so you can eat while you watch the rest of us bust a move (just don't eat it all, okay?).

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Wow...We all need to have a big party!

For those who don't like to or won't dance, I'll fix something yummy so you can eat while you watch the rest of us bust a move (just don't eat it all, okay?).

That would be dreamy <3
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I am a bit of an uncoordinated person, so when people see how I dance they are often surprised that I dance really well lol. And yes I do really enjoy it.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I am pretty awkward with it, so I don't do it usually. We had to do some dance course in sports (sigh) at school a few times, so I couldn't really avoid it totally. Since it was a rather forced atmosphere I didn't really like it most of the time, and since I wasn't really a popular choice for a dance partner it was kinda frustrating experience most of the time.

At parties, which I didn't visit very often in my life, I participated in what I will call dancing (and what probably looks like random movements) only after having had some drinks to get comfortable with it, plus at that time no one else really gives too much attention on it anyway so even less reason to feel awkward.

All in all I don't associate too many positive experiences with dancing though.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

My Name Is Nathaniel, And I Like To Dance!

That aside, I can dance and I love dancing .
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

I dance, and I love to dance. I've been dancing for about 3.5 years, now, mostly salsa, and just finished up a 2-hour "salsa intensive," this afternoon.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJwwtq8KkXA"]Some decent salsa music[/YOUTUBE]

I'm surprised how often guys consider dancing to be a feminine thing to do. A good male dancer usually makes a great impression on the ladies, and is never thought of as feminine or effeminate (unless, of course, he actually is, but that's independent of the dancing).

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    No and no.
    Yeah, me too. I admit... I just don't get it. Part, but not all of my disinterest is that I'd actively avoid any situation where dancing would be a likely activity (a club, formal wedding reception etc.), but I don't dance at home either. For me it seems too... hmm... flamboyantly expressive, a broadcast of an internal state that I prefer to keep private?

Plus, I'm about as coordinated as your average newborn puppy .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

I love to dance .. To become in sync with the beat, to manipulate my body and become absorbed.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    No and no.
    Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    Yeah, me too. I admit... I just don't get it. Part, but not all of my disinterest is that I'd actively avoid any situation where dancing would be a likely activity (a club, formal wedding reception etc.), but I don't dance at home either. For me it seems too... hmm... flamboyantly expressive, a broadcast of an internal state that I prefer to keep private?

Plus, I'm about as coordinated as your average newborn puppy .
    Ditto.

In addition, I don't see how it could be enjoyable for anyone within 100 ft. of me to watch a 280 lb. man flail about like an epileptic rhino on roller skates. But if that's what floats your boat, may I suggest getting some supplemental health insurance? If I step on you, or accidentally smack you in the head, I want to make sure you're covered.