User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: American Idol

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Ryan's perfect at what he does. Can you think of someone else from this generation that would be better? Dick Clark likes him so why don't you? I'm too upset now. I'm going to need some time alone.
    I'm unfamiliar with who's available. A P type would have been nice.
    Someone who's more relaxed and fun.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Ewww.
    These are the same teenage girls that probably think Paris Hilton is a talented actress, so, there's really no accounting for taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade View Post
    Are you trying to sound like Yoda?

What exactly are you asking(in normal English)?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    *scattering done beforehand not to waste space* "If the Scat Man can do it, brotha, so can you!" BABABADABO Skeebibididiyodadadum ZizSazouiiscatbobliboobizizizScoobydoobyscoobydoom elody! I'm the Scat Man...." *sccccattttttt*

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    You could be right.

Paula is definitely an F.
    She is so afraid of hurting peoples' feelings.
    Randy - probably a T.
    Ryan - Why does Ryan have that job? He has no charisma! How did he get that job?!
    I'm not so sure Simon's an INTJ. Again, I'm not great on type but I'd venture he could be more of an ENTJ or xSTJ. While he doesn't seem swayed by anyone's opinion publicly, he somehow knows his exact value to the show, his show to television, his show to the music industry. Not just in terms of unit sales but pop culture promotion. Creating that character's one thing, being is another story and I'm not sure someone too lost in his head would be able to pull that off. He could very well be an INTJ, just saying I wouldn't be surprised by something else.

I'm not so sure Paula is really that afraid of hurting people's feelings, though I don't think she wants to do that. I don't think she wants to be at all hypocritical in being the kind of person who'd judged her early on in life. She was always told she was too short to make it as a dancer. Not blonde, girl next door, type to make it as a model. Too foreign of a name to make it as an actress. Always dismissed before given a chance. For whatever pill popping cryfest she's turned into now, she did have a nice hunk of talent that she made far more out of than people w/maybe greater concentrated skillz are never able to pull off.

Sometimes I seriously wonder if she isn't afraid to tell someone they suck because then those people would be motivated like her to pursue show biz all the more, well really quietly going away is what everyone would want.

I generally don't watch the show but you might catch a few shows here coming up. Or at least a few bits and pieces.

MBTI
    INFP

I agree Simon could be ENTJ as well, but I see no reason why he couldn't be INTJ either. Whichever he is, he's close to the E/I border.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

Quote Originally Posted by spartan26 View Post
    Sometimes I seriously wonder if she isn't afraid to tell someone they suck because then those people would be motivated like her to pursue show biz all the more, well really quietly going away is what everyone would want.
    I think she's afraid to tell people they suck because SHE sucked. A witty comeback from a pissed off contestant could be devastating to her.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Simon - INTJ
    Paula - ESFP
    Randy - ESTP
    Seacrest - ESFJ

Tho'ts?
    I definitely agree w/ Simon and Seacrest. I think Paula and Randy are probably right, but I could be convinced otherwise for them.

Simon is awesome. I almost always agree w/ him. He can be harsh, yes, but he gives contestants a reality check, which in the long run is a good thing. And you can trust his word...because he's certainly not going to say someone's good if he thinks otherwise!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

I felt bad for Josiah... I hope he ends up okay.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    I felt bad for Josiah... I hope he ends up okay.
    Yeah. He has talent, but he might need to mature a little more.
    I saw him on YouTube - playing piano! He was great!
    It was a song he wrote.
    I don't really think he's a great singer, but neither was Bob Dylan.

MBTI
    INFJ

INTJMom, I will be happy to chat with you about American Idol anytime. I watched the season 1 finale and have been watching ever since. I too prefer the performances after the contestants have been chosen rather than all the drama that precedes them. I have enjoyed watching some of the previous contestants grow throughout the competiton. I still get chills when I hear a really great vocal performance. Some of my faves have been Clay Aiken (Love him!), Carrie Underwood, and Chris Daughtry.

I'm with Simon on this one - I was disappointed they didn't let the nerdy guy with the glasses through this time. I thought he had potential.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Griffi97 View Post
    INTJMom, I will be happy to chat with you about American Idol anytime. I watched the season 1 finale and have been watching ever since. I too prefer the performances after the contestants have been chosen rather than all the drama that precedes them. I have enjoyed watching some of the previous contestants grow throughout the competiton. I still get chills when I hear a really great vocal performance. Some of my faves have been Clay Aiken (Love him!), Carrie Underwood, and Chris Daughtry.

I'm with Simon on this one - I was disappointed they didn't let the nerdy guy with the glasses through this time. I thought he had potential.
    Great! I'm looking forward to it!

My faves never win because I'm an old fogie.

I liked Vonzell.
    I didn't really like anyone last year.
    Carrie Underwood was obviously a star waiting to be found.
    I'm so happy for her for the wonderful career she's having.

I like David Hernandez because he sounds like Kenny Loggins.
    I think he's the next Elliot Yamin.