User Tag List

First 192728293031 Last

Thread: American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Neil Diamond sucks.

Pretty amazing how much he sucks. Pretty amazing he's still alive. Pretty amazing I'm watching this crap.
    Actually I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this since I think of myself as a real rock 'n roller, but I think Neil Diamond is a great songwriter and I like his voice. I can do without the sequined shirts, though.

And Jason was not even in the bottom two??? He must be Paula's drug connection.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

He must be Paula's drug connection.
    Haha! Oh, FM, you rascal, you.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Actually I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this since I think of myself as a real rock 'n roller, but I think Neil Diamond is a great songwriter and I like his voice. I can do without the sequined shirts, though.

And Jason was not even in the bottom two??? He must be Paula's drug connection.
    Yeah, I agree. Neil Diamond really is a great songwriter. A very underrated one. It's really kind of too bad he's the Sequined Shirt Guy, because it takes away from his actual accomplishments. Kind of like Dolly Parton and all her surgery. I liked his performance.

Heehee, I think you're onto something, re: Jason!

MBTI
    INTJ

You guys OF ALL PEOPLE should understand that Jason's easy-going demeanor on stage has nothing to do with a lack of desire to win, but rather it's his personality type that makes him the way he is.
    I would expect people who are unenlightened about type to take him the wrong way, but PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND TYPE?

Just for the record, Carly was asked about Jason and she said he practices his head off.

And she also said Jason has never smoked pot.

He is hard-working and humble. Name one person who has ever prepared for anything who couldn't admit, I guess I could have practiced more?!

You have Jason all wrong. He's probably an ISFP or an INFP. And to withstand being thrown under the bus by Paula like that, 3 minutes before he was supposed to sing his second song, THANK GOD he doesn't take himself too seriously!

Jason is going at least to Top 3, because apart from people who don't like that kind of music, there's a whole bunch of us who DO.

[/rant]

Have a beautiful day.

Say goodbye to Syesha. She's next.

MBTI
    INFJ

RE Jason: I have been hesitant to post this but a friend of my sister-in-law dated Jason Castro and said he is very nice guy. The girl I'm speaking of is involved with campus Christian missionary groups so I am pretty sure Jason is a Christian kid, probably why he sang the song "Halleluiah". She would NOT have dated a drug user.

You are right, INTJ mom, some folks have him all wrong. ISFP or INFP, and a beautiful soul with a beautiful voice. I think he's great.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I can do without the sequined shirts, though.
    Not to mention that combover; he's giving Trump a run for his money.

And Jason was not even in the bottom two???
    Damn those tweens!

If we could only find a way to harness that collective power for our own ends. We'd be unstoppable! MUAH.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    And she also said Jason has never smoked pot.

You have Jason all wrong. He's probably an ISFP or an INFP. And to withstand being thrown under the bus by Paula like that, 3 minutes before he was supposed to sing his second song, THANK GOD he doesn't take himself too seriously!
    This reminds me - my friends all tease me because they think I sound stoned on my voicemail greeting. Maybe it's an Fi thing. I leave it that way because who am I to deny them their amusement?

I think folks in general are just judging him by his cover; dreadlocks is shorthand for stoner. I'm not saying it's fair, it's just what people do.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    INTP

Re: INTJ Mom's rant and the ensuing discussion. FM and I were just wisecracking about Jason. I could care less whether he does or does not do pot, and have no actual opinion on the matter. It was a JOKE. I like the kid. Perhaps I should have used 1,000 smilies to drive the point home.

MBTI
    INTJ

Perhaps so.

MBTI
    INTP

Well, it's official. Simon told Jason to pack his bags last night. If Idol history is any indicator, that means Syesha's going home.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

I tried to vote for Syesha last night and never got thru. I voted for David like one minute after the show was over... very strange. I can't believe Jason is still there.. he should have left at least 3 weeks ago... his good looks are all he has going.