User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6?
    Socionics
    o.O

mine is iSpankMyMeat lol...but I won't be on for a while cuz school and stuff....

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Good luck in school. I play my games while doing school and work... I like to keep doing my hobbies.

I'm 9001 because I go over nine thousand on those fools.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6?
    Socionics
    o.O

yea i used too, but i started to get addicted and i eventually started doing hw after 12(and finished in 2hrs or less! pretty fast considering i have 3 aps lol) yea, and im starting to get like withdrawl symptoms now xP

lol! after the miss fortune patch, my latency would be over 9000 O.O

how long have you been playing? ive only recently became lvl 30, like 4-5 weeks ago? dyu have a rank ?

watch your post numbers, you should try to keep it at 6,666 >.<

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

lol I was thinking of that, the 6,666. And I've been playing for almost a year, since last November. I don't care for ranked matches, I played 3 of them and then kept doing normals. I have around 1 k games played though. I've spent WAY too much money on this game... but it's worth it. Especially considering I've been playing it for so long. I have a skin for almost every champion I play (I'd say I have like 15 skins... including Gentlemen Cho'gath).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I am a game away from rank 21, and i have been playing for a few months, i think

I am pretty sick with Garen and Xin Zhao though, and getting there with brOlaf. Besides those, i'm not that great.

Strongly opposed to the idea of paying for anything in the game, so no boosts or skins for me

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6?
    Socionics
    o.O

awwww, u went over I want to play ranked but solo Q honestly scares me. Its too random for ranked.
    wow, that is a lot... where do u buy your points? I mainly want to buy champs, maybe a skin or two.

What do you usually build Garen...hopefully tanky?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Shiet_Happens View Post
    awwww, u went over I want to play ranked but solo Q honestly scares me. Its too random for ranked.
    wow, that is a lot... where do u buy your points? I mainly want to buy champs, maybe a skin or two.

What do you usually build Garen...hopefully tanky?
    Meh. It would have been funny. I did keep it at 666 for a while way back in the day though. ^_^

Solo queue does suck. When you get a higher ELO it's not as bad... people have some idea of what they're doing. But I always prefer going in with a partner.

I have a job, and I think that spending $5-$10 a month on something I consider a hobby not bad; especially if you compare it to things like smoking, smoking weed or doing any other drugs, or drinking alcohol. Riot points are extremely cheap compared to a lot of other things you could be spending money on. I especially have no issue in spending the money if it greatly increases my enjoyment. I just use my debit card. If you do buy champs, get the champion packs.

lol Garen. Get a Ghostblade then make him tanky and he dominates.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6?
    Socionics
    o.O

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Meh. It would have been funny. I did keep it at 666 for a while way back in the day though. ^_^

Solo queue does suck. When you get a higher ELO it's not as bad... people have some idea of what they're doing. But I always prefer going in with a partner.

I have a job, and I think that spending $5-$10 a month on something I consider a hobby not bad; especially if you compare it to things like smoking, smoking weed or doing any other drugs, or drinking alcohol. Riot points are extremely cheap compared to a lot of other things you could be spending money on. I especially have no issue in spending the money if it greatly increases my enjoyment. I just use my debit card. If you do buy champs, get the champion packs.

lol Garen. Get a Ghostblade then make him tanky and he dominates.
    eh...this is my 67 post -.-

Yea, but sometimes in higher elo its still...Like i can almost never play amumu in solo, and im even hesitant on playing him with just 1 other friend

Thats good, but im the type that likes to save up for somehting big but i don't have a job so :\

Is ghostblade really that good? It slows att speed or movement speed? Most ppl usually get the shield thing tho right?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I never take ghostblade on garen.

My core is:
    Boots
    Heart of Gold
    ->Boots of swiftness
    ->Randuin's omen
    After that i build whatever the game calls for. If there is a lot of physical dps on the other team, get a thornmail and stack some sunfires and you're good. Aegis, banshees and spirit visage are also excellent choices

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6?
    Socionics
    o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    I never take ghostblade on garen.

My core is:
    Boots
    Heart of Gold
    ->Boots of swiftness
    ->Randuin's omen
    After that i build whatever the game calls for. If there is a lot of physical dps on the other team, get a thornmail and stack some sunfires and you're good. Aegis, banshees and spirit visage are also excellent choices
    I mostly get the same xept the boots depend on the others team and my role, although I usually only get 1 or 2 sunfires for him. Frozen Mallet would also be a good idea with him.

Lol I love how your name is Karthus's ult :P