• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP Artists

Sibams

MBTI Type
INtP
Enneagram
5w4
Let's all just share images of paintings or some other kind of art works that we like.

Sibams

MBTI Type
INtP
Enneagram
5w4
100504tsukinoyo.jpg

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
there is link to my flick in my home page @ profile(i dont want to post it so this post wont show up in google) + some other pics in my sig

Last edited:

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
I'm a big fan of Van Gogh and Monet and to a lesser extend, Picasso and Munch. I also like Amano Yoshitaka but i tend to have problems with his compostion and the faces of his characters (crap/poorly detailed/anime like). couldn't be bothered posting, the choice is too staggering.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a INTP artist but I don't have any of my drawings on my computer.