• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dancing Machine

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Share some cool dance videos!

Im fascinated with the C-Walk...wish I could do it. I think they are actually spelling sh*t out with their feet...crazy.

[YOUTUBE="F2TSy0Z5qTE"]C-Walk crip walk London 5 Way[/YOUTUBE]

Crumpin is pretty cool too...they have so much energy, it looks liberating.

[YOUTUBE="OzCVd4uSXwk"]Crumping from the movie "Rize"[/YOUTUBE]

What do you guys think?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dancers where you at?! Heres another one, popping is fun <3. I think the girls totally killed the guys in this one...

[YOUTUBE="_WgPoET5aXY"]Popping Battle, Girls vs. Guys[/YOUTUBE]

R

RDF

Not really into that kind of dancing. I prefer more conventional dancing--couples dancing, for example.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
C-walking is supposed to be pretty easy to learn on your own. Crumping I like, as long as it's not too excessive and makes them look like they have dementia XD the girl in the crumping video I liked better than the guy. And I love popping and locking. :D I'll probably be taking a class on popping in winter. I'll see how it goes~