• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Clinton Portis- Idiot

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
CP's comments on Female Reporters in the Locker Room

He actually said- that the women reports want at least one of the guys in the locker room, staring at their "packages" and other hilarious comments.

This is the same nut that co-signed Vick's dogfighting practices.

He's definitely an E. A very dumb, speak first, no reflection later E.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't see why his comments are so offensive. Maybe they aren't "politically correct", but he spoke his mind. The things he said (in the article, anyways) - if he said those things to a bunch of friends sitting around playing poker, most of the guys would probably say, "Yeah, I hear what you're saying. You probably have a point."

A woman in a suit. In a locker room with 53 "potentially naked" men, many of which are in insanely superb physical condition. Something about that still strikes me as "strange". It just doesn't fit. Call me old school, but I think men reporters belong in men's locker rooms. When I get done working out at the gym and I'm showering up afterwards, I don't want a woman in a business suit walking around looking for an interview. If I see guy looking for an interview I'm like, "Oh hey, what's up!? How's it going?" Cuz he belongs there.

Seems to me that's all Clinton is saying.

S

Sniffles

"You put a woman and you give her a choice of 53 athletes, somebody got to be appealing to her...."

What's so idiotic about assuming that? You could even say that about 53 random men on the street.

E

Epiphany

When I read the title of this thread, all I saw was Clitoris. I must have selective vision.