• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What to Wear to an Autumn Wedding...

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well i have one but it depends what kind of wedding it is....low key-full blown budget busting
students-aristocracy... you know

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess it depends how late (cold) it is, and whether it's indoors.

A shawl/wrap/fancy sweater might be enough, or pantyhose/tights with a dress. Or pants, I guess, but that's pretty unusual.

I went to one last week outdoors and it was pretty cool (rainy), I wore a black knit sweater that suited my blouse/skirt and it was warm enough for me. It'd be tough in say, late Oct or Nov, but would anyone really have an outdoor wedding then? :huh:

edit: I assumed you were talking about the cold but maybe you meant fashion instead? :doh: In which case I have no idea other than substitute black for white?

gromit

likes this
It is a country/slightly hippie wedding in Vermont. I guess I'm looking for warmth AND style. I just don't have a solid idea of what is appropriate.

rav3n

Is it an indoor or outdoor wedding? Will it be an indoor or outdoor reception? What styles are you normally comfortable wearing?

This is really a tough call without more information about you too. A picture would help so we can find a style that suits you and your body type.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is a country/slightly hippie wedding in Vermont. I guess I'm looking for warmth AND style. I just don't have a solid idea of what is appropriate.

quick search #1

T_WithZoom

gromit

likes this
Oh thanks for the suggestions guys. I ended up wearing this white/brown/orange dress.

It was fun, so that's what matters.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
20_Cao_Jun_NorthPoleSkiArea.jpg

i think they are unisex