• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

did anyone else see this?!

Neo.bahamut.r

MBTI Type
ENFP
OMG This is hilarious!! I can't stop laughing :rofl1:

I don't know if it's supposed to be a satire or something not serious but if it is, then wow.

"I will show my disdain by dressing up and looking amazing but not really and lay on the beach!! That'll show those mean old oil tycoons!!!" hahahaha

Thanks, you just made my night :)

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm beating my head against the wall whilst laughing hysterically.

Thoughts? The fashion industry is so up it's own ass with how seriously they all take themselves. I can just imagine them holding $200 hankies to their noses as they become overcome with emotion viewing these photos, talking about how 'brave' this photographer is to make such a bold statement.

While we peasants cackle on. ;)

vilijaba

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I guess I'll be the first to say that I like those photos. Since fashion is a kind of art, it has to impress people, leave them digusted or whatever... It's way better than most of glamorous photosesions which only show sexy young bodies wearing little clothes. It's better because it's not boring.