• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Isn't everybody excited about

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Brett Fav-ruh and his unending soap opera? Tune in next week for another episode of "Fav-Ruh". Whatever. Give it up already, Fav-ruh.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I couldn't be more sick of it. However, the Vikings need him. So the dance won't end until he either shows up or they finish the season and he hasn't shown up.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I love Favre, and the more he pisses people off, the more I like him. :D

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I love Favre, and the more he pisses people off, the more I like him. :D

I just don't get why people are so interested in 1 player and his individual soap opera. I watch football because I like seeing the 32 teams compete against each other as teams. I couldn't give a flip what Brett Fav-ruh is doing. Same goes for guys like LeBron, Kobe, Payton Manning, Tom Brady, Alex Rodriguez, etc, etc. They're all great players and worth watching, but people worship the ground they walk on. They're just people like you and me. They go to the bathroom the same way, they pick their nose and fling it the same way. Why the craze? I'm looking forward to the season and the games just the same - whether numb nuts is in uniform or not.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get a little tired of hearing about him. It helps to change the channel.