• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fantasy Football League?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Sooooooooo...

Does TypoC do a fantasy football league?

If not - How much interest would there be in a Yahoo league if I created one? I'm worried there wouldn't be since anyone who isn't American probably doesn't care about our silly football-that-isn't-soccer. =D

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Eh. The lack of responses, and even the lack of activity about sports in this forum makes me not feel hopeful about getting enough people... Most forums are bustling with football talk right now. This forum apparently does not draw many sports fans...

Also... Philly.... Eagles fan? *glares*

Diehard Steelers fan here.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Eh. The lack of responses, and even the lack of activity about sports in this forum makes me not feel hopeful about getting enough people... Most forums are bustling with football talk right now. This forum apparently does not draw many sports fans...

Also... Philly.... Eagles fan? *glares*

Diehard Steelers fan here.

Yessir......

I actually have no negative feelings towards the Steelers. We share the same state, but in difference conferences. So it works out well that we only see each other on average once every 3 years.

How you think your team will fare against OchoCinco and OchoUno? LOL

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Yessir......

I actually have no negative feelings towards the Steelers. We share the same state, but in difference conferences. So it works out well that we only see each other on average once every 3 years.

How you think your team will fare against OchoCinco and OchoUno? LOL

I'm not a sir ;)

I won't give you too much shit for being an Eagles fan. I live down here surrounded by Redskins. :shock: My boyfriend is a diehard Redskins fan. Every playoff season we consider breaking up. ;)

I think the Bengals are pretty evenly matched. Home field will tip it. I call 1-1. Not too worried. =)

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd be down for playing in a fantasy league here!

Also...
Philadelphia_Eagles_helmet_rightfac.png

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i would totally be up for a fantasy football league!! i have never done it before, it seems cool and fun.....
but... i won't be around this year to do it. so i can't get in.

but...
EGGLES!!!!
i'm a eagles man. fo sho!!

philadelphia_eagles-3715.jpg

-edit....--
you guys should do a fantasy football league! make it happen.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not a sir ;)

I won't give you too much shit for being an Eagles fan. I live down here surrounded by Redskins. :shock: My boyfriend is a diehard Redskins fan. Every playoff season we consider breaking up. ;)

I think the Bengals are pretty evenly matched. Home field will tip it. I call 1-1. Not too worried. =)

Sorry lady LOL.

The Redskins are like the red headed stepchild of the NFC East. I'm interested in seeing how McNabb will do for them. Philly has his number, and I'm expecting that we will exploit him to the fullest. Can't wait 'til he comes here!

And I expect Chad and Terrell AKA Batman and Robin to be hissy fighting by week 10. LOL. I don't expect TO to be doing too much for them- he's just an additional option.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Steelers are looking pretty nice in the preseason games. There were a couple moments the other night when I was cringing at our offense, but overall I'm pleased. Glad to see Randle El wearing the right colors again. He looked good.