• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

VAMPIRES SUCK

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
...looks like a rad movie.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkPJ1ACLrg"]vampires suck[/YOUTUBE]

even if you do have the mind of a thirteen year old emotionally distraught girl...

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
I hope it wont turn out bad like scary movie, and epic movie. those had some potential.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I don't think anything could be better than this. Sorry if this is a re-post but it's just so damn good.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_QEOwJ0pKA&feature=related"] Buffy pwns Edward Cullen [/YOUTUBE]

Lark

I really do think that franchise is due a spoofing, I think it will be crap though.

It would be cool if someone would do a big spoof of all the vampire mania, the TV shows, books, films, all of it. Its like it became voguish back at the end of the ninties and its got steadily more bogus as time's gone on. There's some great spoofs of Twilight, especially the last movie on Youtube, highlight the selfishness, obsessiveness and ill shit like that.

I liked Epic movie, it was class, rewatch it all the time too.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Oh no haha, it really is crap. The Scary Movies, Epic Movie, Date Movie, Disaster Movie, etc, are all really crappy movies.

I just like this because it makes fun of Twilight. 'Bout time. it's humor that satisfies the network of social attitudes regarding Vampires in this day and age.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
No. Just no. Just because it makes fun of Twilight doesn't mean it's good. I'm going to throw this out right here and say that Seltzer and Friedberg won't actually(and couldn't for that matter) make any legitimate criticism of Twilight. If it was done by ANYONE else(and I do mean anyone), it could have been funny. Hell, I could make a better Twilight parody than these guys. It is going to just be cultural references+slapstick and no actual messages sans for "You just wasted 9 dollars and allowed us to make another crappy movie".

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
No. Just no. Just because it makes fun of Twilight doesn't mean it's good. I'm going to throw this out right here and say that Seltzer and Friedberg won't actually(and couldn't for that matter) make any legitimate criticism of Twilight. If it was done by ANYONE else(and I do mean anyone), it could have been funny. Hell, I could make a better Twilight parody than these guys. It is going to just be cultural references+slapstick and no actual messages sans for "You just wasted 9 dollars and allowed us to make another crappy movie".

Hmm I kind of agree. I mean no offense to those that are into that kind of humour, but it really isn't funny to me.

I don't think anything could be better than this. Sorry if this is a re-post but it's just so damn good.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_QEOwJ0pKA&feature=related"] Buffy pwns Edward Cullen [/YOUTUBE]

That was AWESOME :D:D:D
Thank you for sharing!

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This is

fucking

EPIC!

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Saw the trailer for this on TV yesterday....

Vampires: Do you know who we are?
Person: The Black-Eyed Peas?
Vampires: Why does everyone always think we're the Black-Eyed Peas??

HI-larious.