User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I'm bi, so I'm not sure how this thread works for me. haha. I usually date guys, though.

I think Dani Campbell has to be the most attractive female I've ever seen.

MBTI
    intp

Efficient - a man/woman combo.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Well, since I'm bisexual this isn't really super applicable to me. But I can tell you that back in the day when I thought I was straight I had a huge crush on Angelina Jolie. DEM LIPS!

But more interestingly, my very straight boyfriend once made the comment while watching a movie, "Man, I would SO let Ryan Reynolds fuck me in the ass." Awwwwwkward.

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Well, since I'm bisexual this isn't really super applicable to me. But I can tell you that back in the day when I thought I was straight I had a huge crush on Angelina Jolie. DEM LIPS!

But more interestingly, my very straight boyfriend once made the comment while watching a movie, "Man, I would SO let Ryan Reynolds fuck me in the ass." Awwwwwkward.
    You're bi and that was awkward?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You're bi and that was awkward?
    As straight as he is, yeah. It was weird to hear him say that. On top of that we were in public and he said it VERY loudly. Some angry parents in the theater with their children did not find it amusing. And I sunk down into my chair and my face turned bright red.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    As straight as he is, yeah. It was weird to hear him say that. On top of that we were in public and he said it VERY loudly. Some angry parents in the theater with their children did not find it amusing. And I sunk down into my chair and my face turned bright red.
    LOL, okay that makes more sense! Now I'm wondering which movie it was...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    LOL, okay that makes more sense! Now I'm wondering which movie it was...

The Proposal

~

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

The famous people who would have that kind of effect on me are identical to the non-famous ones: there aren't any.

Sorry to be a party pooper, and all that

Now I'm wondering, though, if anyone posting believes that their own sexual orientation could be influenced by the status of a prospective sex partner.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Dyoni View Post
    Whoops, when I saw that picture I was like "Oh my god, Justin Bieber got boobs?" but then I was like "Oh, wait, that isn't Justin Bieber, this one is female and has a different haircut". I should get new lenses.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Now I'm wondering, though, if anyone posting believes that their own sexual orientation could be influenced by the status of a prospective sex partner.
    Not really.