• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Thor trailer [official]

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Is that Halla?!

it looks pretty good.

I personally think Thor belongs in his domestic setting, now ours. He's the Norse Viking God of Thunder, he doesn't belong in the US desert.

but it looks really good, because IT'S FREAKIN' THOR, MAN.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
It's not Halla! :cry:

If it's not Halla, I'm not going!:yim_phbbbbt:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not me, but I am seeing that movie immediately upon its release.

That dude is built, my hat is off to him! :pumpyouup: :rock:

Thanks for posting this, Brother Beat. :cool:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
:cheers:

Halla, will you go to a midnight release showing of the film in your Thor garb, stand up during a quiet part of the film, pump your battle axe overhead and roar like King Kong? (This must obviously be caught on film and posted on the forum promptly upon your arrival home)

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5

Halla, will you go to a midnight release showing of the film in your Thor garb, stand up during a quiet part of the film, pump your battle axe overhead and roar like King Kong? (This must obviously be caught on film and posted on the forum promptly upon your arrival home)

I want very much for this to happen.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

You forgot the part where he rips off his shirt to reveal the rocky and ripped surface underneath. He'll then summon the thunders from the sky and light up the whole theater.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
You forgot the part where he rips off his shirt to reveal the rocky and ripped surface underneath. He'll then summon the thunders from the sky and light up the whole theater.

...And the audience will be so inspired by this vision they will begin a massive internet campaign to produce a movie about Halla's life, tentatively titled "He's not my Val, he's my Halla".

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yuck Feah I will! :happy:

I want very much for this to happen.

It will be done, and it will be on YouTube, I guarantee it.

You forgot the part where he rips off his shirt to reveal the rocky and ripped surface underneath.

I'm actually in pretty good shape right now, once I have a few free minutes to do 50 push-ups and snap a photo I'll prove it, but I guarantee you that dude outweighs me by at least 10 pounds, maybe 15. He's a big bastard. :laugh:

He'll then summon the thunders from the sky and light up the whole theater.

Oh, I hope one of our INTJ friends can invent a thunder prop!!! :laugh:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still have difficulty accepting that it isn't Halla. I demand free tickets as compensation!

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
...And the audience will be so inspired by this vision they will begin a massive internet campaign to produce a movie about Halla's life, tentatively titled "He's not my Val, he's my Halla".

HAHAHA and grown men and women, alike, will go crazy, buy posters of Halla, print his face + body on t-shirts, and play games on the internet made in his honor. It will be the new Twilight...but EVERYONE will follow.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not me, I look like this nowadays...

20100723b033b.jpg

Not quite Thor, but big enough to do what I need to from day to day, like type on a computer, buy groceries, walk my vicious pug around my neighborhood, you know, real superhero stuff! :laugh:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yuck Feah I will! :happy:

It will be done, and it will be on YouTube, I guarantee it.

My happiness and overall emotional stability depend on this. Don't let me down!

Looking big, dude. I'm small but keeping some strength and muscle with my push ups/pull ups :/. I miss having a gym.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My happiness and overall emotional stability depend on this. Don't let me down!

I would never, you have my word! :yes:

Now, who's going to bail me out when the men in white uniforms drag me out of the theater and put me in the crazy van? :thinking:

Oh, to hell with it, it will all work out. :rock:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's a good ESTP answer. Hope it works out for you. :D

That's funny as hell! :laugh:

Here's another ESTP answer: "Let's see what happens..." :whistling: