User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    iirc, you're just supposed to block each one of Super Macho Man's punches.
    I seem to remember that you could block some of his "regular punches", but I think if you tried to block him when he spun around 10 times, you ended up on the canvas. Those particular punches were so powerful that you had to avoid them altogether.

Once in a while he would do a spin punch where he would spin around and swing once with a really powerful uppercut. Those you could block, but it would take a lot of your energy away. But, the ones I'm talking about were when you knocked him down. He would get back up and immediately spin around 10 times, relentlessly swinging at you. His body would get all twisted like Popeye. If you tried to block him or punch him (or anything!), he would connect and you would go down immediately. All you could do was try to get out of the way of each of those punches. And I could never do it. I would dodge like 6 in a row and then he'd just blast me. :steam:
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Mario Kart.

More I wanted to kill my brother, sister & friends...but the game too. I love my family, but that game & Mario Party on the N64 could bring out the worse in anybody.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I can't remember the name, it was late 80's/early 90's anyways. And there was this arcade like no-save feature game I had, and it was pretty long, 2 hours or so to play through to the end, which was fairly easy, but then there was a nearly unbeatable gameboss. I never did manage to beat the boss. But damn how I hated that game.

It was much like Xenon. However Xenon rocked. Xenon was cool. This game was a piece of shit rip-off. :P

Dead, start over, 2 hours later, dead. DAMNIT!

There aren't many games that annoyed me much. Usually if I don't like the game I drop it. No biggie. But damn, no save features in some games are the suck. In some other games it adds to the thrill however. I like playing 'hardcore' mode with games. But ofcourse, the game needs to be interesting right from the beginning for that to be fun after a few times. And not 2 hours of the most boring gameplay ever only to find out the boss battle is not doable.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    Oh God, I hated that fucking dog. Did you ever waste ammo trying to shoot the dog?
    No. It was futile. I saved my ammo for the ducks. There was an online game where you could blow the dog away with an automatic machine gun.

(This isn't it, but it's just as cool.)
    [YOUTUBE="4rN4yDNj5ME"]Duck Hunt[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

For me I think it was both Super Mario Bros & Legend of Zelda (for Nintendo)
    I painstakingly took forever to beat both games, and then they just started back at square-one with different baddies! I was so pissed I just gave up after that.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    (This isn't it, but it's just as cool.)
    [YOUTUBE="4rN4yDNj5ME"]Duck Hunt[/YOUTUBE]

LOL, that is just awesome.

Hm, I cannot remember. I think I had such moments, but I cannot remember any of them anymore.

Epiphany

Did he randomly say, "Positive thinking" in English at 1:50?

[YOUTUBE="02MV3DD5pFc"]German Kid Flips Out[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

He says "positiv denken" which means "positive thinking" (or "think positively"), yeah

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Hrrm... I would say the WWE vs RAW crap that flooded the Playstation 2 system. I will say that I'm a very sore loser with a very short temper.

Combine those two, and I will say that I have broken five controllers to date. Needless to say, I don't play WWE anymore
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Raiders of the Lost Ark on my Atari 2600. Took both controllers to play, didn't work for crap. My friends would come over and we'd have a 'Sword in the Stone' type deal, "Whosoever figureth out how to play this effin' game..". I'd try for a little bit and just say "Screw this, Imma play Yar's Revenge". For some reason I still have that stupid Raiders game in my collection to this day. The Atari football game sucked too.

I also hate any RPG with random battles. I'm all about the storyline. My friends could never figure out how I managed to get almost to the end of the 2nd disc on FFVII with my strongest character only at level 26 (especially when they were sittin around 50-70 by the end of disc 1). After that my tactics couldn't help against the stronger bosses and I was forced to random battle for hours gettin' 'em strong enough to finish the game.

I was so happy when Grandia II came out. No random battles, better leveling system and still my all-time-favorite turn-based battle system. Beat it on my buddy's Dreamcast and bought a copy to always have when they ported it over to PS2.
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]