• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
27567.jpg

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yes, I know the title of the song is mispelled, but this video has the best sound for this song.

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I really like music in the EDM category - dubstep, house, dance, and 80's music (which I'm lumping in with this category even though it's not exactly the same).

I also really enjoy classical music and some opera music.

I like contemporary Christian music (particularly the Air1 station).

I also like instrumental folk music, especially Irish music. I love the sounds of instrumental Irish music.

I also like some pop music on the radio, but not all of it.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

"Unlucky for you, I am queen of the ̶b̶o̶r̶e̶d̶ board."

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Recently, my mother and I had an argument. She angrily yelled at me at some point; "You have no emotion of gratitude, you are just like your father, it's in the genes, after all!"

In a point, she's right. My father and I have some similiar qualities, yet we differentiate in a lot.

But I understand my mother, to a point. My father was never able to do that. I understand why she sometimes fail to see the differences, especially in times of crisis like this. After all, she's going through a divorce with my father who she hates and this process untied the silk rope that held her personality together, and with all that, she can not express that anger she feels towards my father too, since my father is away, quite away from her. Hence, displacement occurs and while it is occuring, it emphasizes the traits I share with my father and that overshadows our differences in the perception of my mother, for her to project the displaced anger, which also amplifies the anger in the process, me thinks. Splitting? Maybe.

That sounded very analytical. People suggest that understanding should bring sympathy, but I think sympathy can greatly cloud understanding due to the distress it usually causes.

Anyway. Not the lyrical context, but the title of this song reminded me of this strange / intriguing event.