• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Butterfly is quickly becoming one of my favorite albums of all time (it's definitely my favorite Mariah album). I already wrote about Fourth of July on here and obviously there's fun tracks like Honey or Babydoll, but this one song she wrote about her experience growing up as an interracial child hits me hard down into my core. I love my interracial homegirl. :heart:

:)

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'm actually thinking of getting the complete series, not least because of the music.

Adam

MBTI Type
DEUS
I've been waiting for this track for months; it has finally been released:

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was recently treated to HEALTH's latest album, Death Magic. It may indeed be only a couple of weeks old, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm in love.

The band seems to have found a solid balance between their noise rock origins and the smooth electronica they've also been known to produce; the sound is something like an eerie subset of industrial, and I can't get enough of it.

It feels like a personal soundtrack for my headspace, musically and lyrically. The whole album feels very Enneagram 7 to me, actually. There are a lot of aggressively hedonistic themes paired with a cool, gritty sort of fear-denial and acceptance of death. "Stonefist," "Flesh World (UK)," and "New Coke" are probably my three favorite tracks.

Felix5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I have very obscure tastes.

I love classical music and traditional folk music.

I also love alternative rock, specifically 80s and 90s college rock. Miracle Legion is my favorite rock band, but I also love bands like REM, Collective Soul, Grant Lee Buffalo, James, Innocence Mission, The Smiths, Pixies, Jesus and Mary Chain, Roxy Music, Blondie...I sense this list is getting too long already!

I tend to categorize everything, so finding my favorite songs or composers is really difficult. It depends on my mood.

I've been really interested in baroque lately, Vivaldi, Teleman, Correlli are some of my favorites. I love Beethoven and Schubert from high classical, I love Debussy, Ravel, Poulenc, and Greig as impressionistic composers. I love Russian (Stravinsky changed my life) and Swedish composers the most. I also love music scores as well, my favorite score is from The Red Violin.

If I named traditional folk songs I enjoy, I'm not sure if anyone would recognize them :/

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lounge, Jazz, Traditional pop, pop, Big Band, Alternative, Alternative Rap, Alternative Rock, Soft rock, Adult Alternative, Acapella, choral

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Set #2 of Favorites:
ESFP turned into INTJ
Starts @ 2:18