• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
When I was five Angie used to lift me up and spin me in a circle. When I was misbehaved she would lock me in the room upstairs. I would climb out the window and climb down the grape vine my grandfather built in the backyard and run around the block. Angie would hide in the bushes and pop out as I was making my way around the block and back to the house and grab me and slap me in the ass and say, "where the hell were you?" and then lock me in the other room.

Angie was a beautiful soul. I love her. She was my first real mother. I don't know. I think my grandparents were my first real parents and then I had a few surrogates that have their own kids now. I've had a lot of love in my life. I Feel really comfortable with the fire from the hearth. Vesta has not let me down.

Occasionally I will light a candle for Saturn. All of them know though that there is only one maker, only one true Son, and if they don't the Serafs will show them.

They know that even immortals must pass away from this realm...and dance..with mortals.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
"Resurrect me," the voice said.

"Resurrect me," the voice insisted.

I looked around the forest. There was no one there to make a voice. I looked at the ground from whence a stone spoke, a stone without a mouth.

I knelt upon the stone and lifted it with my EPIC hands, blacksmith hands, large hands that could clap thunder.

As I made contact with the stone lightning came out of my finger tips and converged around the stone like dancing elementals.

"Squeeze me until I bleed," the stone said, "so that I may beat again like the heart of a tree."

I put the stone upon my forehead and since that day I have been known across these lands as the legend who rides the white unicorn and bares the marks of the bleeding stone.

I have saved many people in many strange lands too. In one land I met another man named Merlin who I slew. In another land I met another man named Merlin who I helped wed to a mistress of the night.

In all these lands I have been known as a Hero. Just go to your local Wall-greens and asketh if they knoweth the King of King Robert Himself. Garrow the Thief.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
[MENTION=6336]AphroditeGoneAwry[/MENTION]

In regards to the lyrics? The sound of the song? The caption I included with the video?

P.S. I've always wondered why people ask questions in reputation or visitor message when they have disabled these features for themselves (thus can't reply).

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, I will look into enabling mine again. sorry.

Well. The lyrics and the angst and confusion. Yes.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, actually, you just need to be my friend to see and post on my wall. :) I think I'll leave that.

I love friend requests.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Oh, I will look into enabling mine again. sorry.

Well. The lyrics and the angst and confusion. Yes.
Friend request sent.

I dunno, this kind of music is the bulk of what I listen to. I don't dig deep into the lyrics, but I enjoy the dark, heavy and intense nature of the music mixed with melodic components. It's just my thing.

LonestarCowgirl

[Surrender your heart. Open up, let the light in.]

Open up, let the light in

(The Father's Song)

Come out of hiding you're safe here with me
There's no need to cover what I already see
You've got your reasons, but I hold your peace
You've been on lock-down, and I hold the key

'Cause I loved you before you knew what was love
And I saw it all, still I chose the cross
And You were the one that I was thinking of when I rose from the grave
Now rid of the shackles, my victory's yours