• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

The build up in this one from 1:03 to 2:20....

tumblr_m74e4r4i3t1rpb3k8.gif

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I think people have got some idea of the kind of music I listen to by now. It's tough to find a characteristic example as what I will listen to depends so much on my mood...when I am energetic i'll listen to Beethoven symphonies and piano sonatas, extracts from Wagner's operas, Tchaikovsky overtures. But when I'm a bit more tired (I only got three hours of sleep last night) I prefer something more mellow and reflective.

At the moment:

Though I do find the bass theme from this piece, which you hear at the beginning (and the variations of it in the Third Symphony) sticks in my head a lot of the time:

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol, what's with all the industrial covers of Je T'Aime?

Not sure, I learned to play it by ear on my keyboards too.

I actually hadnt heard that Einsturzende Neubauten cover of Je T'aime, interesting.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not sure, I learned to play it by ear on my keyboards too.

I actually hadnt heard that Einsturzende Neubauten cover of Je T'aime, interesting.
That whole album (Kollaps) is great. Tied with Haus der Lüge for my favorite Neubauten album.

That percussion is fucking unparallelled.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know the song Tanz Debil, though I dont think I've ever listened to the album(kollaps) in full.

You're making me wanna explore old school industrial more(by old school I mean Throbbing Gristle, E. Neubauten, Test Dept,) Im familiar with alot of these artists only in part. My knowledge is more of industrial after the early(or "real") industrial era, from the mid 80s to the 90s.

I discovered this gem a fex days ago.

Beorn

Permabanned
Listening to the latest from My Brightest Diamond/ Shara Worden.
I can deFinately hear Sufjan's influence on this track.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I've done this a fair bit already - it depends a lot on my mood.

Relaxed mood: J.S Bach, Mozart
ENTJ-ish mood: Beethoven, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, Dvorak, R. Strauss
Melancholic mood: Schubert, Schumann, Chopin, Rachmaninoff

At the moment:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
What happens when you piss off your singer songwriter ex girlfriend.

She calls you out for being full of shit. @ 5:12

You said, 'i hurt. myself. today.'
Oh GOD.
You never could
You never did
You're full of shit
You never could
You never did
You're full of shit

Building tumbling down
didn't know our love was
so small.