• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We all have "Talula" in us somewhere. Listen to your inner voice and don't let the "Senators" control and define you!

Rimarie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Matataku Hoshi No Shita De (Under the Twinkling Stars)

..Will you laugh, saying that I’m just like a child, if I say I still dream?
By the wilderness, as far as the eye can see, something guides us to our goal
Hold it close as you go, and the world will glow

I always look up this thing in my hands called fate in the heavy books
Why is it that now isn’t the time to open it up and discover what’s written there, I wonder?

I don’t wanna see the imperfect future
But that’s something we’ll love one day

People have always been finding out what’s real and what’s not
But along the long way, facts have also been switching with lies
But it’s fine if today’s tears turn into tomorrow’s smiles.. :headphne:

Spruce Bringsteen

Been listening to Nicole Atkins since I discovered her around 2009-2010 a year or two after her first album came out (Neptune City) which is a great album star to finish. This track, "The Way It Is", though is on her second album.
Saw her live a few months ago and damn was she good, what a great voice. She sang perfectly live.

Also Theresa Andersson is great too.
And Serena Ryder but I don't want to post a ton of videos.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Thank God for Fiona Apple" is something I think to myself at least a few times a week.

superior to the album version IMHO:

á´…eparted

passages
My opinion of her has gone very south ever since she got very political (in a way I do not agree with), but I still freaking love her music.

Byowulf

I generally listen to EBM and Industrial.. I seem to tend to dislike the mainstream. However ; To keep it listenable :