• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Fishfighter

MBTI Type
INTP
Nah I haven't heard of Five Finger Death Punch. And I don't use iTunes. :D

These are all albums I love as well. I'm not a metalhead per se, but I enjoy a lot of the more mainstream metal.

Do you mean the nu-metal stuff, like Slipknot?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Nina Simone- Sinnerman (Thomas Crown Affair Soundtrack) 5:29

I like that one...though I like the felix da housecat mix better. It's like the original was made to be remixed.
My favorite song by her and definitely my favorite of the genre is See Line Woman
YouTube - Nina Simone - See-Line Woman (Original Album Mix)

Apparently there's a recent adaptation of the song by Feist and I just had the misfortune of listening to it. She sucks.

FrisbeeLad

MBTI Type
ISTP
Favorite bands - A Chronology

Junior High - Huey Lewis and the News (The Police, Pet Shop Boys, Meatloaf (my mom's stuff), Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Prince and Casey Kasem's Top 40 most every Saturday with my friend John - INFP)

High School - The Smiths (U2, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Big Country, The Alarm, Midnight Oil, Love and Rockets, Stone Roses)

College - Pixies (Charlatans UK, Nirvana, Mission UK, Radiohead, and most of the same bands as in high school)

Grad school - Pavement (much House and breakbeat rave stuff)

Job #1 - Modest Mouse (Coldplay, Built to Spill, can't quite remember)

Job #2 - Spoon (Wolf Parade, LCD Sound System, the Decemberists, Queens of the Stone Age, Beirut, etc.)

Now you can probably guess my approximate age.

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
Right now? Kraftwerk, Animal Style, and Mark DeNardo.

A couple of weeks ago? Big Black, David Bowie, Vim, and Nullsleep.

A couple of months ago? Joy Division, My Bloody Valentine, Melt Banana, and The Misfits.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ani Difranco
Tori Amos
Fiona Apple
Anais Mitchell
Shakira
Sade
Laura Marling
Chaka Khan
Flyleaf
Fleetwood Mac
Gorillaz
No Doubt
Nirvana
Heart
Jimi Hendrix/The Band of Gypsys
Jill Scott
Kaki King
Muse
Nas
Aesop Rock
Outkast
Beck
Elvis Costello
Queens of the Stone Age
Rage Against the Machine
Prince
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Silversun Pickups
Steely Dan
Bonnie Raitt
Classical and Big Band/Swing/Latin Jazz

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm liking:
Folky Stuff: Iron & Wine (great stuff, fantastic live), The Decemberists, Bob Dylan (Live 1966 Albert Hall is dynamite!), Nick Drake

Alternative Stuff: Coldplay (The new one looks to be a return to form!), Panda Bear, Silverchair, Bloc Party (Silent Alarm don't think much of their 2nd album), Animal Collective, The Coral

Classic Rock 'n' Roll/Rockabilly: Brian Setzer (look up "Sleepwalk" on youtube that solo is gold), Heavy Trash, Elvis Presley, Eddie Cochran, Buddy Holly, Carl Perkins, Reverend Horton Heat

All round greatness: The Beatles (Nothing can touch this stuff)

Abhaya

MBTI Type
INFP
Frank Zappa is the Best!
Frank Black
Ween
Hank Williams Sr.
Roxy Music
Wilco
Ravi Shankar
Van Morrison
Flying Burrito Brothers
GONG
Grizzly Bear
Neil Young
Dick Dale
Stravinsky
Paganini
Beethoven
The Shaggs
Fats Domino
Woody Guthrie
Neil Diamond
Steve Reich
My Morning Jacket
Jethro Tull

Well, that is kinda what I have been listening to lately. I listen as much music as I can :headphne:

MBTI Type
INxJ
Psyclon Nine
London After Midnight
E Nomine
Draconian
The Casualties
X-Ray Spex
Siouxsie & The Banshees
The Clash
Tegan & Sara
Le Tigre
Sigur Ros
Bjork
Assia
Frou Frou
Imogen Heap
Lezzies On X
The Knife
Blaqk Audio
John Coltrane
Miles Davis
Manu Chao
Bebe
The Idan Raichel Project
Beethoven
Bach

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Well... I'm a Metalhead... With a favorite band in each genre... and Favorite songs from THOSE... so...

Black Metal: Dimmu Borgir (Vredesbyrd, Lepers Among Us, Hybrid Stigmata - The Apostasy, Eradication Instincts Defined)

Death Metal: In Flames (Clayman, Man Made God)

Hard Rock: Lordi (Night of the Lovin' Dead, Not the Nicest Guy, My Heaven is Your Hell,

Metal Roots: Iron Maiden (Aces High)

Powermetal: Firewind (Insanity, The Essence, Breaking the Silence, Ready to Strike)

Symphonic Metal: Edenbridge (Skyward, For Your Eyes Only, The Grand Design)

Club Metal :)huh:): Helloween (Music, Step out of Hell, Rise and Fall, When the Sinner, Mr. Torture)

Alternative Metal: Machinae Supremacy (The SIDology Trinity, Legion of Stoopid, Steve's Quest, Loot Burn Rape Kill Repeat, Kaori Stomp)

Non Metal:
Club: Origa (Tyoutyou San, Aney Unborn Child,

:headphne:

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Beck
Secret Machines
Sondre Lerche
Elliott Smith (even though it depresses the hell out of me when his songs get stuck in my head for too long)
The Beatles
Foo Fighters
The Beta Band
Yann Tiersen
Fiona Apple
Spoon
Flashlight Brown
Sufjan Stevens
Pink Floyd

Quite a lot more...lots of classic rock and oldies especially + some of the infamous 90's grunge

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ