• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
They sang this?! AND 'Bleeding Love'? Not only am I glad that they've won, but I could relate... also because my parents were Vietnamese refugees from the war.

Daenera

Rogue heart
I dream of fire
Those dreams are tied to a horse that will never tire...
....This fire burns
I realize that nothing's as it seems...

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3

An ENTP/ISTP sent me these in high school; I still don't know his type. And every so often... someone sends me the first song... What?

thatpants

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Aww. That Aqualung song is so good, someone put it on a mix CD for me long, long ago, and I often forget about it. (It was also on the OC at one point I think...:huh:)

It's a rainy day, time for Clinic's Distortions.

Alea_iacta_est

Fair warning: I like dark, demented, aggressive music (but I abhor metal) as evidenced by 1:30 in this video
This one is pretty good: